Table of Contents
What Is Elite CEOs?
You’ve probably seen Tanner Chidester’s offer, which includes testimonials from about 50+ students boasting of earning $10K, $50K, and even $100K in 30 days all because of Tanner’s Elite CEOs training course.
But I also assume that you’re unsure and that you want to find out more about Elite CEOs before you set up a call or spend even a single penny.
Since what we found out wasn’t what we were anticipating from this course, this one really took us by surprise. That’s not to say it’s a bad thing either. Instead, the company’s founder discovered a way to advertise his biggest asset: himself.
But what exactly is the focus of Tanner Chidester’s course? Can he actually assist you in going from having nothing to making $1,000 in just 30 days? Is Elite CEOs a genuine opportunity to make money online, or is it a scam? Learn more in my review!
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Elite CEOs in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Elite CEOs Product Review
- Name of Product: Elite CEOs
- Owner: Tanner Chidester
- Type of Product: Entrepreneurship Coaching Program
- Cost of Product: $37 plus upsells
- Who Is This Product Best For? Experienced marketers who can afford the coaching program.
Elite CEOs Product Summary
The product Elite CEOs is promoted as a way to scale and expand your affiliate marketing business. Tanner Chidester designed the course, and at first inspection, it appears to be a reasonably affordable course.
However, you will eventually need to pay $2.5K, which is a lot of money for the average rookie, if you want to receive coaching from Tanner and his team of professionals. Overall, Elite CEOs is a training course that is merely a gimmick to promote its CEO coaching service.
Product Rating: 40/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Elite CEOs Background
Through the power of online marketing, Elite CEOs is a program created to assist individuals and organizations in generating more income and enjoying more time freedom. Using Tanner’s ideas, it is a step-by-step coaching program created to build and grow your current internet business.
The course covers affiliate marketing, which is an entirely legal strategy. They demonstrate how to set up ClickFunnels, use Facebook ads to increase visitors, and make money. I do know, though, that Facebook’s paid advertisements may be deceptive, so you should take extra precautions. You see, Facebook has strict policies regarding the promotion of affiliate goods.
However, the good news is that Elite CEOs is a step-by-step program that can guide you all the way. Although I think it could teach more about Facebook ads, the system is legitimate in my opinion.
Who Is Tanner Chidester?
Before writing this review, I only knew that Tanner Chidester was the creator of the Elite CEOs coaching program. Prior to switching to affiliate marketing, he was also interested in coaching health and fitness.
In fact, he is the same individual who started Fit Warrior, a website for fitness coaching that was formerly thought to have been Elite CEO’s forerunner.
Tanner has more than 11,000 subscribers on YouTube, where you may follow him for free. That isn’t a lot of subscribers for a man who says he can help you make $1,000 per month, but maybe he isn’t too concerned with expanding his channel. He has additionally been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, etc.
Inside Elite CEOs
Expect little training because Elite CEOs is an inexpensive course after all. Keep in mind that Chidester is essentially just using this course as a front to advertise his more expensive coaching services.
You have access to the following modules as part of this training:
- Module 1 – Facebook Group Marketing
- Module 2 – Organic Messaging 1010
- Module 3 – Messaging And Sales Calls
- Module 4 – Intro To Facebook Ads
- Module 5 – Setting Up Your Funnel
Additionally, you will have access to a closed Facebook group where you may communicate with other members and ask questions.
We’d like to think that the content of these courses is fairly typical. These are probably the same as what you’d learn in other training sessions; the main distinction is that the latter might be more thorough and in-depth.
We’ll leave it at that as we don’t want to cast doubt on Chidester’s expertise in these areas. We haven’t come across any criticism of his training materials, therefore we’d like to think that he did a decent job creating these modules.
Getting Started with Elite CEOs
You must pay $37 to access these training modules as part of the course, which serves only as Chidester’s advertising charge.
You are directed to a sales funnel where Chidester advertises his coaching service after paying the $37. As was already established, Elite CEOs offers upsells, and Chidester relies on them to support his lifestyle. So, what exactly are these upsells?
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Upsell #1: ClickFunnels
This is one of his program’s upsells, which is why we previously mentioned ClickFunnels. This program enables you to create landing sites and follow up with both prospective and current clients. You can also send emails, enable desktop alerts, and use Facebook Messenger to communicate with others.
You will pay $97 a month for this service, and this upsell has his affiliate link, which means he will receive a 50% commission.
Within ClickFunnels, there are other plans that cost $297 and $2,497. The unfortunate part about this situation is that there is no refund policy, so you can’t test it out to see if you like it.
Upsell #2: Programs
Although we don’t know the specifics, you will pay $15 and $27 per month for these two programs. They may be another of Chidester’s affiliate programs, or they may be a part of Elite CEOs’ portfolio.
Upsell #3: The Coaching Program
This is where Tanner will try to sell you his coaching service. He is also participating in this one-on-one coaching program. We don’t really know what his teaching curriculum is, but I have no doubt that he will give his clients high-quality courses.
Additionally, there is no return or money-back clause in place for the coaching, which is sort of a bummer.
Elite CEOs Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Mediocre Training
In terms of the quality of the education you’re getting, Elite CEOs isn’t precisely what I’d call a good training program. He demonstrates how to operate a coaching business model, but it is impossible for him to cover the full company from conception through sales in just five modules.
#2 Expensive Upsells
Chidester is incredibly clever to provide a training course as an upsell to his coaching service. Sincerely, we didn’t believe anyone would have the imagination to pass the service off as an upsell. Regardless of whether you use the coaching service, he has already received $37 from you.
#3 Coaching Isn’t For Everyone
Running a coaching business model can be challenging, especially if you lack the necessary background. You may witness individuals and gurus convincing attendees to fork over thousands of dollars for a conference, but this isn’t going to be for you.
You’ll need to be able to afford not to accept clients during your initial few months because it will take you a few years to establish your reputation.
Advantages of Elite CEOs
#1 Tanner Chidester Is Legit
There aren’t any unfavorable web comments or blog postings about Tanner Chidester that I can find, which makes me think he isn’t a person trying to scam you.
He asserts that it’s simpler for him to teach individuals how to make money than it is to teach them how to save money in regards to his Elite CEOs program. That seems to serve as the program’s main premise. Tanner appears to be a trustworthy coach and internet business owner overall.
Additionally, Tanner’s achievement of closing $13 million in sales in just two years with a company he started from scratch is outstanding, suggesting that his mentoring may be of a high caliber.
Is Elite CEOs a Scam or a Legit Program?
Elite CEOs is a legit training program created by a very respected businessman and marketer. Tanner Chidester, however, is actually using Elite CEOs as a front for his coaching program, which he has excelled at.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Partner With Anthony? There Are Better Courses For You!
- What Is Rich Dad Summit? Is This Seminar Worth Attending?
- What Is 6 Figure Affiliate Bootcamp? Is This Course Any Good?
- What Is List Leverage? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Proofread Anywhere? Make Money As A Proofreader!
- What Is Passive Income Geek? Check Out Morten Storgaard’s Course!
- What Is Parallel Profits? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Personal Capital? The Best Robo-Advisor?
- What Is PrizeRebel? Learn More About This GPT Site Here!
- What Is OfferNation? Is This GPT Worth Your Time?
- What Is Nine University? Can FBA Make You Succeed?
- What Is FBS? Check Out This Online Trading Company!
- What Is eCom Success Academy? Learn About Dropshipping Here!
- What Is Netsphere? Is This Dropshipping Course Legit? Find Out Here!
- What Is My Business Venture? Check Out This DFY Product!
- What Is Explode My Payday? Another Day, Another Scam!
- What Is Discover The Plan? Read Our Review Here!
- What Is ProfitZBuddy? Legit Or A Get Rich Quick Scheme?
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!
- What Is Moneybuildrr? Don’t Waste Your Time On This Product!
- What Is Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery? What You Need To Know About Kevin Zhang’s Course!
- What Is Last Amazon Course? Check Out This Affordable Amazon FBA Program!
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Click Clone Cash? Avoid This Get Rich Quick Scam!
- What Is Profit Fix Formula? Your Introduction To Sales Funnels!
- What Is 16K Swipes? Check Out Our Review!
- What Is Oxford Income Letter? It’s A NewsLetter For Trading!
- What Is Paribus? Check Out This Cash Back App!
- What Is AWOL Academy? It’s An Overly Expensive Course!
- What Is Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing? Let’s Find Out!
- What Is My Freelance Paycheck? Make $1000 Through Content Writing?
- What Is News Feed Authority? No More Paid Ads?
- What Is Ecom Beast 2.0? The Best Course On Entrepreneurship?
- What Is CEO Movement? Can You Be Successful With Mindset Training?
- What Is Freedom Formula? Make Thousands Of Dollars A Month?
- Is DMM System A Scam? Save Your Money From This Scheme!
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?