What Is GetUpside?
Savings and cash-back sites aren’t particularly useful for making money. However, they are something you should always have on hand, especially if you shop online frequently.
Through discounted merchandise and great deals, such platforms and services can help you save a lot of money. But, with so many options available on the internet, how can you know which one is right for you?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. Today I’ll be reviewing GetUpside, one of the best cashback applications for online shopping! If you want to find out more, just keep scrolling!
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to GetUpside in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
GetUpside Product Review
- Name of Product: GetUpside
- Owner: Alex Kinnier & Wayne Lin
- Type of Product: Cashback platform
- Cost of Product: Free to join
- Who Is This Product Best For? Frequent shoppers
GetUpside Product Summary
GetUpside is a reputable cashback application with numerous features to offer you. It’s a little different from the other applications we looked at because you can only redeem awards a certain number of times per company per week, and you can’t utilize the rewards for these transactions.
However, it has a lot of favorable ratings and people were compensated, so there’s that.
Product Rating: 70/100
Would I Recommend This Program: YES!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
GetUpside is a mobile software that allows users to earn cashback by scanning receipts when shopping on Android or iOS. Affiliate commissions are how GetUpside makes money.
Companies that are partners with the company, such as Burger King and BP, pay commissions. GetUpside maps savings depending on the users’ location, unlike Groupon and LivingSocial, which distribute coupons via email.
GetUpside’s business model is built on affiliate commissions from the brands with which it collaborates. When a customer makes a transaction that qualifies for cashback, the merchant pays the company a fee.
GetUpside was launched in 2016 and has quickly risen to the top of the incentive sector. To date, GetUpside customers have received over $50 million in cashback rewards.
However, what makes cashback so appealing to everyone?
Well, for starters, as consumers we all want to save money and reduce the costs of the things we buy. Cashback is also an enticing concept for businesses looking to recruit new clients. While discounts are great, the concept of a cashback allows you to save more money because the money is returned to you.
Simply said, the cashback offer is designed to assist businesses to attract more consumers while providing customers with a discount on their purchases, making the partnership a win-win for all parties involved.
Furthermore, GetUpside has undergone numerous changes since last year, considerably improving its services.
GetUpside is a pretty straightforward app. You create a free account, scan your receipts, and upload them to your app to receive your incentives. So how can you save money through the app? Here’s an instruction.
Find Businesses With Cashback Offers
You’ll find a list of stores near you that provide cashback deals on the app. Restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, and other businesses will be included.
When you select where you want to buy or shop, the app will calculate how much money you will receive. You’ll see the purchase’s original price as well as the app’s discount.
Make sure to take advantage of the partner store’s promotion before making a purchase. You can proceed with the purchase after claiming the deal.
To redeem the promotion, you’ll have four hours to upload the receipt. You can claim the offer again once the receipt has been uploaded and the reward has been issued.
You’ll need to use the app to upload your purchase receipts. Check for the business’s address, date and time, items purchased, and the last four digits of your credit card number on the receipt.
You will be paid within 24 to 48 hours if the receipt is approved. After that, you’ll be compensated via PayPal or check.
Refer Friends And Earn More
GetUpside also offers a referral program that allows you to earn more money. You get a $0.20 per gallon additional payback on your following receipt if a friend registers and uses your link. Then you get $0.02 for each gallon of gas your referred friends purchase and redeem.
There are no referral bonuses for groceries and restaurants at the time of writing.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
How Does GetUpside Work?
Even while GetUpside’s website boasts partnerships with national brands like Shell, BP, Phillips 66, Dunkin’ Donuts, Burger King, and others, it’s important to note that only certain of these shops’ locations accept GetUpside cashback. And, in my experience, it’s a very tiny number.
Consider yourself lucky if you do find something that suits you. I’ve discovered that a restaurant offer is more likely to pay off than a gas station or grocery shop, but it all depends.
It’s not just well-known businesses that use GetUpside; many tiny neighborhood establishments do as well. The app’s proposition to businesses is that it uses customized advertising to boost sales that can be linked to individual purchases.
If you like a deal on the GetUpside app, you must first select “claim offer” before making a purchase, and then you have four hours to make a credit or debit card purchase. The receipt must then be photographed and uploaded.
You can redeem your cashback as many times as you want once you’ve received it, and there’s no minimum redemption amount.
Getting Started with GetUpside
GetUpside is free to join and you don’t need to pay for anything in order to enjoy the features they offer. Simply download the app on your phone.
How Does GetUpside Pay?
GetUpside pays you through PayPal or by check. I couldn’t locate any information about the cashout threshold, but it appears that you can cash out at any moment. For withdrawals under $15, however, there is a $1 fee charged by Paypal. There’s also a $1 fee for cheques under $50 that are mailed.
There is no fee for cashing out if you refer a friend who uses the program at least once. Within 24 to 48 hours, Paypal payments appear in your account. Payments made by check take longer to process.
GetUpside Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Limited Rewards Per Week
One disadvantage of GetUpside is that you can’t receive an endless supply of cashback incentives from their affiliated partners. You can only redeem rewards for their associated stores up to two times each week. It’s also worth mentioning that their reward is calculated pre-tax and pre-tip, so your payback may be lesser.
#2 You Can’t Use Cash
Another disadvantage is that you can’t pay with cash, so you’ll have to rely on your credit or debit card. Payments made with cash or gift cards are also not accepted because the app cannot validate them.
Advantages of GetUpside
#1 Legit App
GetUpside has a lot of excellent ratings, and members have uploaded screenshots proving that they were paid by the company. GetUpside also features a large number of affiliated retailers, restaurants, and petrol stations.
There are numerous alternatives for their cashback program, as well as numerous cashout options. You have the option of paying with PayPal, Check, or exchanging it for gift cards. I think this is a fantastic method for people to take advantage of the program’s flexibility and decide what to do with the money they receive.
Is GetUpside a Scam or a Legit Program?
GetUpside is a reputable cash-back program that can help you save money on your everyday shopping. However, no matter how much you spend, this will never provide you with a full-time salary.
If you want to make money online, check out my recommendation below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- Is The Power MBA A Scam? Find Out The Truth Here!
- What Is Kindle Publishing Income? The Truth About Sophie Howard’s Course!
- Is Business Lending Blueprint A Scam? No, But It’s Pricey!
- Is The Answers Legit? Or Is This Dropshipping Course Overpriced?
- Is 14 Day Filmmaker A Scam? Or Is This The New Money-Making Opportunity For Content Creation?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!
- What Is Affiliate Millionaire? Will This Make You Millions?
- What Is The Simple Traffic Blueprint? Legit Or Just Another Push Button Scam?
- What Is Fast Profit Jacker About? A Scam Or A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?