What Is eComm Clubhouse?
Dropshipping is a credible and lucrative business strategy because it’s simple to implement once you’ve established a strong foundation.
However, in order to set up your dropshipping store, you will need to learn from the pros, which is why it’s crucial to enroll in certain dropshipping courses to learn the concept and how to do it properly.
Thankfully, since the rise of eCommerce, there have been plenty of dropshipping courses available to assist you in this endeavor. So, with that being said, let’s look into eComm Clubhouse.
Is dropshipping program, however, legit? Is it true that this will make you wealthy, as they claim on their home page? Or is this just another online rip-off? Let’s see what we can find out!
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to eComm Clubhouse in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
eComm Clubhouse Product Review
- Name of Product: eComm Clubhouse
- Owner: Sarah Chrisp / Wholesale Ted
- Type of Product: Dropshipping / eCommerce Training Course
- Cost of Product: $67 a month.
- Who Is This Product Best For? People who want to start a dropshipping business.
eComm Clubhouse Product Summary
Sarah Chrisp and the guys at Wholesale Ted created this dropshipping course called Ecomm Clubhouse. The course is designed for beginners and includes a variety of modules to learn from. My only concern is that the program may be a little too pricey for those who are just getting started.
However, individuals who are serious about learning about dropshipping and turning it into a business should think of this course as an investment.
Product Rating: 60/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.
eComm Clubhouse Background
E-commerce as a whole is a genuine business model with a variety of methods to profit from it. There are several tactics to earn money from e-commerce, ranging from affiliate marketing to dropshipping.
There are also a variety of training programs available to assist you in succeeding in e-commerce or any of its ideas.
Ecomm Clubhouse is a dropshipping training course created by YouTube’s Wholesale Ted, a popular channel that tackles e-commerce themes that is also being run by Sarah Chrisp. She is the instructor and the leader of Ecomm Clubhouse from New Zealand.
Furthermore, Sarah is training her pupils how to do the following with this course:
- Choose a niche.
- Locate products
- Create your shop.
- Create a sales system.
- Drive traffic to your shop and keep it running smoothly.
Sarah’s course had a beginning and a conclusion, which I like. To put it another way, it covers every step of the process of starting an eCommerce business.
Sarah teaches folks how to set up a Shopify store in a nutshell. Choosing a niche is the first stage in the process. The easiest method to achieve this is to look through your interests and hobbies and pick something you currently enjoy.
Who Is Sarah Chrisp?
Sarah Chrisp or Wholesale Ted, a YouTube channel with over 400,000 followers and 15,000,000 total video views, runs Ecomm Clubhouse. They’re a significant thing in the e-commerce world, in my opinion. Chrisp runs the channel, which discusses several ways to generate money online.
The channel’s major focus is e-commerce and Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon). Chrisp doesn’t have much of a digital imprint, but her qualifications are legit and she’s the real deal.
She’s currently in her late twenties and has been generating money online since she was in high school. She’s since become a well-known e-commerce YouTuber.
Inside eComm Clubhouse
Ecomm Clubhouse is a bit more than the usual dropshipping course, but it doesn’t really stand out. Meaning, that when comparing it to other dropshipping courses, it doesn’t really offer anything out of the box.
Here’s how I’ll put it to you: Even if you’re a total newbie with no prior expertise in e-commerce, you’ll be able to grasp the basics of dropshipping. The training isn’t overly sophisticated, so there’s no need to be concerned about knowledge overload.
My only complaint is that much of the information is available for free on YouTube, but I suppose what you’re paying for is her knowledge and expertise in the subject.
The training course includes 10 hours of video instruction and other written materials. The majority of the lectures are presented through video.
The Ecomm Clubhouse’s modules are broken out as follows:
Selecting A Niche
The first thing you’ll learn from Ecomm Clubhouse is how to pick a niche for yourself. The market in which you’ll offer your items is referred to as a niche. This might include everything from fitness to camping to sports to just about anything that has a marketable product.
Sarah discusses the significance of niche selection and demonstrates how to choose a niche based on data and reduction. You’ll also learn how to create a brand and name your business.
Sourcing and Choosing Products
This section explains how to choose the things you’d like to sell. AliExpress (China’s equivalent to Amazon) is the most popular destination to buy things, and you’ll learn how to use the site to select the proper products.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here
Setting Up The Store
This module will walk you through the process of setting up your Shopify store. This is a free e-commerce platform that you’ve probably seen or heard of at least once in your life. Their platform is designed to make e-commerce, especially dropshipping, as simple as possible.
The site is free, but access to the premium features requires a monthly charge. You’ll also learn about Oberlo, a platform that allows you to display all AliExpress items on your website. This is critical to the success of your dropshipping business.
The focus of this topic is on increasing profitability and getting the most out of your consumers. You will also learn how to create product countdown timers, trust symbols, and other such items.
Because many dropshippers don’t make their first currency until they upsell anything, Chrisp features a distinct module for upselling. As a result, they wind up spending more money on advertising than on items.
Dropshippers don’t generate money unless they add other goods to their cart before checking out. In a word, as a dropshipper, the more you can sell through a single consumer, the more successful you will be.
Isn’t it a waste of time and money to create a nice-looking website if no one comes to see it? The module’s primary goal is to educate you on how to increase traffic to your online business.
The program’s major focus is on Facebook advertisements, so you’ll learn how to set up your account, use Facebook Pixel, and develop ads (video and picture-based).
Unfortunately, you’ll receive very little instruction on how to obtain free visitors through SEO and blogging, which is a bit disappointing. Chrisp demonstrates that bought traffic is the lifeblood of the dropshipping company.
It’s all about making sure your shop works as smoothly as possible at the end of the day. The last session shows you how to use Oberlo and Printify to fulfill orders. You’ll learn how to outsource and collaborate with virtual assistants as well.
Getting Started with eComm Clubhouse
To join the Ecomm Clubhouse, you’ll have to spend $67 every month. It may not seem like much, but if you add up how much you’ll spend over the course of a year, you’ll be looking at around $800.
eComm Clubhouse Ugly Truths Exposed!
At the end of the day, you’re investing a significant sum of money to launch your online business. Moreover, you’ll have to keep returning to the videos for reference. What’s more, you’d have to wait at least a few months to start making any substantial money.
This means you’ll have to keep your Ecomm Clubhouse membership for a time before you can cancel.
Advantages of eComm Clubhouse
#1 Ideal For Beginners
The course’s components are sufficient to assist you in laying a solid basis for dropshipping and e-commerce. You may go on to additional dropshipping training courses from here, and it shouldn’t be too tough to adjust.
Is eComm Clubhouse a Scam or a Legit Program?
Ecomm Clubhouse is a legit dropshipping training program created by Wholesale Ted’s creators. However, I feel there are many more effective ways to make money online.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Last Amazon Course? Check Out This Affordable Amazon FBA Program!
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!