What Is Bye 9 To 5?
If you think video marketing is a tough industry to break into, the Bye 9 To 5 Tube Monetization and Automation course may persuade you otherwise. Making money on YouTube is not the same as being a YouTuber.
As you might already know, YouTube is without a doubt one of the most efficient venues for affiliate marketing, but that doesn’t mean you have to perform as well as other prominent influencers you see on the platform.
You can make excellent videos, rank them on YouTube, and monetize them even if you don’t want to stand in front of a camera or even use your own voice.
You might ask, how is that possible?
Hopefully, my Bye 9 To 5 review will show you how the course can help you do all of this in a pretty short amount of time. I can say for sure that this is no scam. it’s a workshop taught by a real entrepreneur who has blazed his own successful road for years.
This course all about building a long-term affiliate company based on trust, not by doing shady schemes that will only benefit you for some quick cash. Even if you’re a beginner, I believe the content of the course will apply to many elements of your online business in the next years.
If you decide the course is not for you, I have another wonderful option at the conclusion of this review that you can look into.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Bye 9 To 5 in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why there are multiple opportunities that you can use to make your online business thrive…
Bye 9 To 5 Product Review
- Name of Product: Bye 9 To 5
- Owner: Jordan Mackey
- Type of Product: Youtube Marketing Course
- Cost of Product: $297
- Who Is This Product Best For? Anyone who is interested in using Youtube as their platform of choice for affiliate marketing and digital marketers.
Bye 9 To 5 Product Summary
Jordan Mackey produced the Bye 9 to 5 Youtube marketing training course. We identified a few aspects of the program that we really appreciate, which is why we can suggest it even to beginners interested in learning more about how to make money with YouTube.
Overall, the course content is extensive enough to provide a good foundation and is well worth your time for something so inexpensive.
Product Rating: 80/100
Would I Recommend This Program: YES!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Bye 9 To 5 Background
Jordan Mackey’s “Bye 9 to 5 Tube Monetization and Automation Program” is a YouTube marketing training course. It shows you how to make videos without having to actually show yourself (so even folks who are shy can have use of this) and how to monetize them on YouTube.
Furthermore, you’ll know how to generate three different sorts of revenue by the end of the course:
- Advertising revenue from Google Adsense.
- Affiliate commissions.
- Print-on-demand revenue.
Of course, these many business models would necessitate more than simply a video creation approach, therefore it covers everything a newbie hoping to build an online business needs to know, including:
- Selection of niches
- SEO (keyword research, thumbnail techniques)
- Product selection and affiliate networks
- How to earn a large commission by focusing on “high-ticket” items.
- Tips for e-commerce stores and print-on-demand
- Subscriber acquisition (lead generation)
- Making videos that have the potential to go viral
Who Is Jordan Mackey?
Jordan Mackey comes from a business background, having earned a Master’s Degree in Business Psychology and working as a business analyst. Long hours of labor, student loans, and other factors made him unhappy and dissatisfied.
He began working out how to deliberately produce specialized videos, and make them go viral without ever displaying his face after being inspired by a small YouTube channel that posted simple videos without showing their faces.
He’s since created other YouTube channels, racked up millions of views, amassed a six-figure annual income, and hasn’t looked back.
Jordan demonstrates that you don’t have to appear in a video to become a YouTube sensation. With his abilities and experience, he has guided over 7,000 students through his curriculum, effectively monetizing their channels with Google Adsense ads and affiliate marketing.
You can check out his Youtube channel to see the stuff he teaches.
Inside Bye 9 To 5
There are over 300 video courses and 80 modules in the Bye 9 to 5 program, with over 55 hours of practical strategies. But for today, I’ll list down the main course, which includes 20 in-depth modules that teach you how to mimic the proven strategy for automating videos to monetize without having to show your face.
- Chapter 1: Welcome and Overview
- Chapter 2: Choosing Your Perfect Niche
- Chapter 3: YouTube Basics
- Chapter 4: Passing Monetization Review
- Chapter 5: Instant Monetization
- Chapter 6: Video Topic Research
- Chapter 7: Creating and Editing Your Videos
- Chapter 8: SEO Secrets For Truly Going Viral
- Chapter 9: Advanced Monetization Techniques
- Chapter 10: My Three Niche Case Studies
- Chapter 11: Outsourcing and Automation
- Chapter 12: Affiliate Marketing On YouTube Income Exploder Introduction
- Chapter 13: Affiliate Marketing Networks
- Chapter 14: Affiliate Marketing Strategies
- Chapter 15: Affiliate Marketing With Your Channel
- Chapter 16: High Ticket Offers
- Chapter 17: Non-YouTube Affiliate Marketing Strategies
- Chapter 18: Affiliate Marketing Mindset
- Chapter 19: Helpful Affiliate Marketing Resources
- Chapter 20: Conclusion
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with Bye 9 To 5
The Bye 9 To 5 course is available for a one-time charge of $297, which I believe is quite reasonable given the course’s length and abundance of supplementary video resources. In fact, I believe it is significantly less expensive than other affiliate marketing courses available you’ll find online.
The good news is that you’re still covered by the 60-day money-back guarantee if you’re unhappy with your purchase for any reason.
Bye 9 To 5 Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Not Ideal For People Who Don’t Want To Start Out In Youtube
There aren’t really any cons to Jordan Mackey’s program aside from the fact that there are people who aren’t too keen on using Youtube as their platform to earn money. If you’re one of them, that’s completely okay and I have a better alternative for you at the end of this article.
Advantages of Bye 9 To 5
#1 Comprehensive Training
Another benefit of the Bye 9 To 5 course is that Jordan will train you from the ground up rather than provide you with a “done-for-you” platform. There’s nothing wrong with DFY programs like pre-made landing pages, however, they don’t really let you apply the training you have learned from their program.
These platforms will never teach you anything, and you’ll almost certainly have to pay extra to make them operate. Thousands of others are using the same site, thus your chances of making decent money are slim.
Meanwhile, Bye 9 To 5 allows you to learn how to conduct proper research, allowing you to obtain practical skills that you may utilize in a variety of situations in the future. You’ll discover how to run a long-term online business.
#2 Jordan Mackey Is Legit
To begin with, Jordan is a legitimate “guru”, and his approaches are current and still relevant up to this day. Many affiliate marketing instructors I’ve seen teach the basic “how-to” instructions but are not exactly “in-depth.”
They probably prefer to teach because they don’t make enough money as an affiliate. The skills they teach are frequently obsolete or already available for free elsewhere. Jordan, on the other hand, is truly successful at what he does and shares his specific methodology with his students.
Is Bye 9 To 5 a Scam or a Legit Program?
Bye 9 to 5 isn’t a scam at all. It’s a legit program for people who wants to earn money online using Youtube.
With that said, if you’re looking for genuine and legitimate opportunities to make money online that don’t involve making videos on Youtube and if you’re not scared of putting in long hours, acquiring new skills, and changing your financial situation, you might want to get into affiliate marketing.
You can generate money online while also helping others by connecting people with the items and services they require or looking for.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is you can also use your knowledge of your hobbies, passions, and interests to establish your own profitable internet business.
If this is something that interests you, check out my recommendation below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- You can get started for Free.
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- You can create a business from virtually any product including the ones that you already buy. You are not limited to low-income or inferior products.
Affiliate Marketing can help you to…
Generate a 4-Figure Monthly Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- Is The Power MBA A Scam? Find Out The Truth Here!
- What Is Kindle Publishing Income? The Truth About Sophie Howard’s Course!
- Is Business Lending Blueprint A Scam? No, But It’s Pricey!
- Is The Answers Legit? Or Is This Dropshipping Course Overpriced?
- Is 14 Day Filmmaker A Scam? Or Is This The New Money-Making Opportunity For Content Creation?
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!
- What Is Affiliate Millionaire? Will This Make You Millions?
- What Is The Simple Traffic Blueprint? Legit Or Just Another Push Button Scam?
- What Is Fast Profit Jacker About? A Scam Or A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?