What Is High Ticket Closer?
Some online money-making programs aren’t just about giving you a way to generate money. Some are focused on helping you build that mindset and think like an entrepreneur.
One of these programs is a well-known training program on how to close high-ticket purchases. High Ticket Closer, the program we’ll be reviewing today, is all about completing high-ticket sales and making big commissions. At least those of us who follow the digital marketing landscape is familiar with Dan Lok’s face.
But to those who are still unfamiliar, Dan is a well-known internet entrepreneur with a number of marketing courses, a prominent YouTube channel, a personal brand, and other assets.
However, some people are calling Dan and his High Ticket Closer a scam. So what is the truth exactly? I want to find out as well so I’m going to help you to figure out the real deal with this review.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to High Ticket Closer in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
High Ticket Closer Product Review
- Name of Product: High Ticket Closer
- Owner: Dan Lok
- Type of Product: High Ticket Sales Training Program
- Cost of Product: one-time payment of $2,495 or $995 per month for a 3-month installment.
- Who Is This Product Best For? Entrepreneurs, online business owners, etc.
High Ticket Closer Product Summary
Dan Look, an expert in closing high-ticket deals, established the online marketing training program High-Ticket Closer. He offers to show you how to generate significant commissions by closing high-ticket deals online with this course.
Affiliate marketing follows a set of simple rules. The higher the ticket price, the higher your commission. Some schemes offer a meager 1% discount, while others are prepared to deduct 75% off each sale you make.
This program is highly recommended if you’re interested in investing in your own progress as a salesperson. You’ll obtain high-quality knowledge from Dan himself because the course content is continuously updated and contains pertinent information.
Despite the high price, they provide a flexible payment option to give you enough financial flexibility!
Product Rating: 70/100
Would I Recommend This Program: YES!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
High Ticket Closer Background
Instead of videos, the High Ticket Closer Program is a series of live conversations with Dan Lok. Following your registration, you will be placed in a class with other students who will begin the first lesson at the same time as you.
Dan will divide each class into 4-6 accountability groups, each supervised by a successful High Tick Closer graduate, who will keep you on track and assist you when Dan is not present.
You’ll also find that the High Ticket Closer Program is a rigorous program. It continues for seven weeks without a break. Learning the skill of selling from Dan Lok forces you to work hard.
Here’s a quick explanation for those unfamiliar with the term “high ticket closing”:
It’s a word for selling extremely expensive things and commodities such as luxury cars, designer clothing and accessories, and even government and big organization initiatives. You must be able to think like your customers in order to succeed in high-ticket sales.
Dan Lok’s program, High Ticket Closer, will show you how to achieve precisely that.
Who Is Dan Lok?
Dan Lok is a well-known entrepreneur, author, speaker, and digital marketing specialist regarded as the “King of High Ticket Sales.” He was a Hong Kong immigrant who settled in Canada.
Dan Lok is a name you might be familiar with. If you’ve been interested in generating money online for a while, you’ve almost certainly heard of him.
Dan is a highly effective online marketer, high-ticket closure, master copywriter, and influencer, as well as a successful YouTuber. His YouTube channel is extremely popular, with more than 4 million subscribers. If you want to follow Dan Lok, then you should definitely check out his Youtube channel.
F.U. Money is one of Dan’s most well-known works, in which he discusses how to get out of the rat race, stop being a slave to money, and make money your slave.
Dan also owns Dan Lok Marketing Inc. and a number of other businesses, including a personal brand. Dan Lok is also the creator of High Income Copywriter and a few other marketing courses that are clearly geared toward training certain marketing abilities.
Despite some rumors that he is a con artist, my research of him indicates that Dan Lok is a trustworthy individual.
How Does High Ticket Closer Work?
The High Ticket Closer program is not for everyone, so prepare yourself for seven weeks of intense learning on how to make a financial breakthrough before enrolling.
This training course is for people who are ambitious and proactive in the pursuit of their goals. Every week, the program is streamed live online, and Dan appears on all of these programs to answer every single participant’s question.
You’ll be learning from the best of the best because Dan is an expert in high ticket sales. With that in mind, here’s a list of what you should anticipate learning after completing the program:
- How do you cultivate a high-ticket mindset?
- The psychology of high ticket sales and the people that buy them.
- How to get paid on-demand with the one-call closer methodology.
- Their high-ticket sales scripts reveal the secrets of closing millions of dollars in purchases over the phone.
- How to locate high-value partners.
Because the program’s goal is to educate you on how to earn a six-figure income, the training is rigorous on several levels.
Inside High Ticket Closer
The High Ticket Closer training module is divided into seven weeks:
- Week 1: How To Dominate In Life and In Business with a High-Ticket Mindset
- Week 2: The Advanced Human Psychology of High-Ticket Sales and Ultra-Luxury Selling
- Week 3: The One-Call Closer Methodology That I’ve Used To Close Profitable Deals With High-Level Influencers FAST — Even When I Was Just Starting Out And No One Knew My Name!
- Week 4: The High Ticket Sales Scripts – The 7 Secrets I, Dan Lok, Have Used To Close Tens Of Millions Of Dollars Over The Phone
- Week 5: How To Handle Objections and Resistance Like A KungFu Master Easily Handles A 300-Pound Boxer
- Week 6: How To Find High-Ticket Partners – Includes Role Play Sessions With Me, Dan Lok, And Others On My Team
- Week 7: How My Top HTC Students Make A 6-Figure Income (And Keep Growing) As A High-Ticket Closer
If you complete Dan’s challenge of having an average class attendance of 80% or above during the 7-week training program, you’ll be eligible for a bonus week once the 7 weeks are over.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with High Ticket Closer
To get started, you’ll need to invest $2,495 to gain access to the 7-week training program, but if your goal is to make millions for the rest of your life, this is nothing.
Keep in mind that High Ticket Closer is for those who are ambitious and dedicated to putting their money into personal development. This isn’t for you if you’re worried about not being able to commit to the program.
High Ticket Closer Ugly Truths Exposed!
Despite the fact that there is a flexible payment option, the training program is nevertheless costly and not the most affordable.
Advantages of High Ticket Closer
#1 Great Training
Dan Lok runs the course and different students come to speak for these modules, High Ticket Closer gives a lot of useful and relevant material.
High Ticket Closer also has a private Facebook group that you can join once you’ve signed up. This organization will allow you to network with other students who took the course as well as discover high-paying jobs.
This makes it simple to identify ways to put what you’ve learned to good use and generate money. Dan Lok is also a frequent contributor to the group and can answer any queries.
Is High Ticket Closer a Scam or a Legit Program?
Dan Lok’s High Ticket Closer isn’t a rip-off, and it’s certainly one of the best sales training programs available.
The training is demanding and only the most determined salespeople may succeed. But understandably, the program is rather expensive and not everyone can easily afford it.
With that said, if you’re looking for genuine and legitimate opportunities to make money online and if you’re not scared of putting in long hours, acquiring new skills, and changing your financial situation, you might want to get into affiliate marketing.
You can generate money online while also helping others by connecting people with the items and services they require or looking for.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is you can also use your knowledge of your hobbies, passions, and interests to establish your own profitable internet business.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- You can get started for Free.
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- You can create a business from virtually any product including the ones that you already buy. You are not limited to low-income or inferior products.
Affiliate Marketing can help you to…
Generate a 4-Figure Monthly Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- Is The Power MBA A Scam? Find Out The Truth Here!
- What Is Kindle Publishing Income? The Truth About Sophie Howard’s Course!
- Is Business Lending Blueprint A Scam? No, But It’s Pricey!
- Is The Answers Legit? Or Is This Dropshipping Course Overpriced?
- Is 14 Day Filmmaker A Scam? Or Is This The New Money-Making Opportunity For Content Creation?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!
- What Is Affiliate Millionaire? Will This Make You Millions?
- What Is The Simple Traffic Blueprint? Legit Or Just Another Push Button Scam?
- What Is Fast Profit Jacker About? A Scam Or A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?