Table of Contents
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
Consider the following scenario. Your business depends on people using your services, but what if you don’t have the necessary experience? What if you have no idea where to start?
This program, on the other hand, claims to transform the way you do business. Let’s take a look at James Bonadies and Jason McKim’s Local Marketing Vault online course today.
Because the Covid has left many individuals jobless or unable to obtain work, they are now looking for alternate sources of income for a variety of reasons. To do so, the majority of individuals are increasingly enrolling in online courses to broaden their knowledge.
To take advantage of this industry, some people are even creating their own e-learning websites. One of these online courses is the Local Marketing Vault. It basically teaches individuals how to start an internet business from the ground up. To be more specific, an online agency.
By the end of this review, you’ll find out whether this course is for you or not.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Local Marketing Vault in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Local Marketing Vault Product Review
- Name of Product: Local Marketing Vault
- Owner: James Bonadies and Jason McKim
- Type of Product: Lead Generation Course
- Cost of Product: Price varies from $3,000 to $7,000
- Who Is This Product Best For? Business owners and people interested in lead generation.
Local Marketing Vault Product Summary
Bonadies and McKim created Local Marketing Vault, a lead generation training program that comes preloaded with their own successful campaigns for several company niches. The course is sufficiently thorough, and it is designed for beginners.
It also has positive feedback from its users, so that’s something to consider. However, due to its ridiculously expensive price, people may have second thoughts about signing up for this course.
Product Rating: 60/100
Would I Recommend This Program: YES!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Local Marketing Vault Background
The Local Marketing Vault teaches everyone how to start their own digital marketing firm using sponsored advertisements from the bottom up. Local Marketing Vault is a coaching program and a course in one.
Local Marketing Vault also includes hundreds of training classes that cover everything from landing your first customer to automating your firm once it’s up and going.
Getting clients, marketing techniques, and sales strategy training are just a few of the subjects that will be covered. In addition, you’ll learn how to operate Facebook Ads, Facebook Messenger Chat Bots, and PPC (Pay Per Click) 101.
The community inside Local Marketing Vault, on the other hand, adds actual value. Over 2,000 people are part of the network, and they all have the same goal. You can acquire admission to the group’s private network area after your monthly profits reach $10,000.
Weekly Q&A calls with teachers are also available, as well as demos of how to apply their Local Marketing Vault campaigns.
Who Are The Men Behind Local Marketing Vault?
James Bonadies’ career began in the field of education. He worked as a Business Education instructor after getting his MBA in Administration and Supervision.
He eventually recognized that he couldn’t support his family with the lifestyle they sought on his alone, so he founded his agency in 2014. From there, he rose to a seven-figure income. He also has a Youtube account channel which you can check out here.
Jason McKim, on the other hand, had a “real job” as a financial adviser after failing at his entrepreneurial venture. His first work was in music, but he despised it and began learning SEO for the marketing of a legal business.
After he got proficient at it, he took on some side hustles and awoke the entrepreneur inside him. Then it occurred to him that he could do this for more than just the legal company. After becoming an SEO master, he began dealing with bought traffic.
This makes sense if there is an SEO expert and an education expert who collaborate to build a complete, value-packed course.
Inside Local Marketing Vault
The founders’ top-performing lead gen efforts for the following (but not limited to) areas are at the heart of Local Marketing Vault:
- Dentist Implant
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Hair Salon
There are presently 21 niches available, but more campaigns are being added all the time. The following is a list of what you may expect from these campaigns:
- The Exact Ads
- The Exact Keywords (PPC)
- The Exact Targeting (FB Ads)
- The Exact Landing Pages
- Which Traffic Source To Use (PPC, FB Ads, or Both)
- Conversion Stats
This is great and most likely worth the money you paid for the program, but you receive even more. You’ll also receive a lot of support training, including:
- Getting Clients Training
- PPC 101 Training
- Facebook Ads 101 Training
- Landing Page / Funnel Training
- Automation Training
All in all, their curriculum includes everything you’ll need to get started generating leads for local company clients, as well as learning how to land small business clients and generate results.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with Local Marketing Vault
As mentioned previously, this course does not come cheap.
Local Marketing Vault ranges in price from $3,000 to $7,000, with some students claiming to have been charged a $7,000 price tag. James and Jason will work with you if you need to divide that up into monthly installments, but interest will be added.
We’re not sure why they have different costs, and other third-party evaluations of this application said the same thing.
However, I discovered that you must first have a breakthrough call before you can join the program. Unlike other lead generation courses, which take you straight to the signup page, you’ll need to speak with Jason and James first to assess your needs.
They will also inquire as to whether you have a credit card and whether you have a good credit score. They will also decide whether or not you can pay the training program’s expenses. This might explain why their registration fees differ so much.
Local Marketing Vault Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Too Expensive
This course is a significant financial commitment for anyone, so if you’re short on cash or unsure whether this program is suited for you, I wouldn’t advocate investing in this program just yet.
Aside from paying for the course, the lead-generating courses propose that you utilize a variety of software, which you will sadly have to pay for separately. What I mean is that these programs aren’t covered by your registration cost and are just third-party applications that the founders utilize.
Advantages of Local Marketing Vault
#1 Supportive Community
Because the FB group is so active, it serves as a fantastic instructional resource in and of itself. In this support group, you’ll be able to communicate with other students, professors, and even the founders themselves. The extra benefit of being able to participate in weekly live Q&A sessions with entrepreneurs is definitely a great advantage.
Local Marketing Vault is a platform that anybody can use, and the owners claim that you don’t need a marketing background to succeed. You will be taught all you need to know about lead generation, laying a firm foundation for your business.
You’ll also have access to a variety of instructional resources that you may watch or read as many times as you like.
Is Local Marketing Vault a Scam or a Legit Program?
Local Marketing Vault is a legitimate lead generation training program that looks to be a good deal if you have the money to invest. However, we should point you that this program has a massive price tag, so if you’re short on funds, this might not be the program for you.
With that said, if you’re looking for genuine and legitimate opportunities to make money online and if you’re not scared of putting in long hours, acquiring new skills, and changing your financial situation, you might want to get into affiliate marketing.
You can generate money online while also helping others by connecting people with the items and services they require or looking for.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is you can also use your knowledge of your hobbies, passions, and interests to establish your own profitable internet business.
If this is something that interests you, check out my recommendation below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- You can get started for Free.
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- You can create a business from virtually any product including the ones that you already buy. You are not limited to low-income or inferior products.
Affiliate Marketing can help you to…
Generate a 4-Figure Monthly Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Moneybuildrr? Don’t Waste Your Time On This Product!
- What Is Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery? What You Need To Know About Kevin Zhang’s Course!
- What Is Last Amazon Course? Check Out This Affordable Amazon FBA Program!
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!