Table of Contents
Is DMM System A Scam?
Get-rich-quick scams are everywhere on the internet, and you’ll discover that many of them fail to deliver on even the most basic promises. DMM System is one of these schemes, and we’re going to take a look at it today.
The DMM System is advertised as a simple way to earn $1,000s a day online, but you can’t always believe everything you hear. The fact is that, contrary to what these scams tell you, you will not be going to make a lot of money with little to no effort.
You should know by now that there is no such thing as easy money. With that said, there are still plenty of unsuspecting people who fall for these scams and that’s why reviews like mine exist.
In this review, I’ll explain why this method is a complete scam and why you should avoid it at all costs. If you want to learn more, just keep reading.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to DMM System in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
DMM System Product Review
- Name of Product: DMM System
- Owner: Matthew Dixon
- Type of Product: Sales Funnel Program
- Cost of Product: $97
- Who Is This Product Best For? No one!
DMM System Product Summary
DMM System attempts to pass itself off as an affiliate marketing program, but it’s really a high-ticket sales funnel. That alone should be enough to have you avoid this since we all know how it ends.
If you need any more proof that this program is a sham, go no further than the phony testimonials and their unsustainable business strategy.
DMM System is best described as a sleazy “get rich quick” scheme that is riddled with falsehoods and misinformation. People are enticed into this system with the expectation of getting wealthy without doing the work, but the reality is very different.
I strongly advise against purchasing this software.
Product Rating: 0/100
Would I Recommend This Program: DEFINITELY NOT!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
DMM System Background
DMM System is a website that promises to be able to make you wealthy by assisting you in making thousands of dollars online. They say that if you join the DMM System, you will become an affiliate and will be paid if you effectively market the company’s goods.
Furthermore, every sales pitch conceivable may be found on their landing page. From restricted scarcity to successful member testimonies, they have it all. But all of these only add to the fact of how suspicious their company is.
Matthew Dixon, a marketer, built the software, and this is the first time I’ve heard of him. After doing some investigation on the individual claiming to be behind this program, I came up empty-handed.
Matthew Dixon lacks a digital footprint, which often comprises social media accounts, blogs, and other relevant information about him. On the search results page, there are multiple Matthew Dixons, but none of them are online marketers. To put it shortly, the owner does not exist.
From the beginning, this is a massive red flag. Because the proprietor may be concealing his true identity. And if a company isn’t honest about who is operating the program, it’s quite probable that they aren’t who they claim to be.
This proves my point that DMM System is not a stand-alone company or product. It’s just a lead generator for a high-ticket sales funnel program that will need you to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in order to get a decent earning.
Inside DMM System
As I already said, the whole product is made up of exaggerated promises, therefore you won’t discover any useful information regarding how it actually works. Before they show what their product is all about, the landing page is meant to get you to pay $97 on impulse by doing a thing called “scarcity” marketing.
14-Day Challenge System
The program’s real name is the 14-Day Challenge System, which isn’t unexpected given how many of these schemes have multiple names or aliases to mislead users.
You’ll be brought to their member’s area after paying $97, where you’ll discover some basic instructions on how to promote the product and generate money. To start earning commissions, you’ll also need to buy the program.
You’ll also be given a “millionaire coach” who will help you get wealthy, but all he or she will do is steer you toward the high-ticket programs through upsells, which may cost thousands of dollars each tier.
To earn money, you must purchase these commission levels and get the same amount of compensation when you recommend someone. So, if you’re on the $1,000 tier and someone you suggest purchases the same tier or higher, you’ll get $1,000.
We don’t know exactly what the high-ticket program is, but we have a few hints. The sales pitch looks a lot like another program called Home Income Millionaire, which is a funnel for a high-ticket curriculum called MOBE, or My Own Business Education.
Because MOBE has already been shut down by the FTC, I’m guessing you’re investing in another high-ticket scheme. However, you’re still likely to fall for MOBE since it’s still widespread.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with DMM System
This training and affiliate marketing scheme, according to the DMM System’s founder, costs $1,000. However, he had chosen to reduce the price to $97. This is basically scarcity marketing at work to make you believe you’re getting something valuable for such a cheap price.
DMM System Ugly Truths Exposed!
DMM System’s owner says that you may make thousands of dollars in a week or month. It claims that if you sign up, you’ll get your dream home, dream car, and dream vacation. But this isn’t true at all.
The sad fact is that the income promises are exaggerated to make it seem so amazing that you’d go for your credit card right away. The images of sports cars, houses, and boats were sourced from stock photography sources in order to create the idea of luxury.
Furthermore, since you’re paying a lot of money to create money, high-ticket programs like MOBE aren’t regarded as credible business models. This isn’t ideal in the long term since to generate a profit, you’ll need to recruit twice as many individuals into the tier you invested into.
If you purchased a $1,000 tier, you must first get two others to join the program before your earnings may be deemed profit. The first one you sign up for only compensates you for your losses.
#2 Fake Testimonials
Every testimonial you saw from DMM System’s sales video is false. They claim to have earned a lot of money with the DMM technique, however, they are hired actors from a website called Fiverr.
It’s the most common marketing strategy utilized by internet scammers to seem credible so that consumers would buy the software without hesitation.
Advantages of the DMM System
None. There are no advantages at all to joining programs like these.
Is DMM System a Scam or a Legit Program?
DMM System is a sales funnel for a high-ticket program. They’re not what they say they are and this misleading information is enough for me to tell you to stay away from them.
Moreover, the fake owner information and testimonials all possibly indicate that the product is perhaps fraudulent and does not perform as stated.
With that said, if you’re looking for genuine and legitimate opportunities to make money online and if you’re not scared of putting in long hours, acquiring new skills, and changing your financial situation, you might want to get into affiliate marketing.
You can generate money online while also helping others by connecting people with the items and services they require or looking for.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is you can also use your knowledge of your hobbies, passions, and interests to establish your own profitable internet business.
If this is something that interests you, check out my recommendation below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- You can get started for Free.
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- You can create a business from virtually any product including the ones that you already buy. You are not limited to low-income or inferior products.
Affiliate Marketing can help you to…
Generate a 4-Figure Monthly Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Discover The Plan? Read Our Review Here!
- What Is ProfitZBuddy? Legit Or A Get Rich Quick Scheme?
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!
- What Is Moneybuildrr? Don’t Waste Your Time On This Product!
- What Is Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery? What You Need To Know About Kevin Zhang’s Course!
- What Is Last Amazon Course? Check Out This Affordable Amazon FBA Program!
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!