Table of Contents
What Is Explode My Payday?
So you’re here because you want to know if Explode My Payday is a scam or a genuine business opportunity? Is there truly a way to cash three checks every week using a loophole? Is Meaghan Harper capable of actually assisting you in exploding your bank account?
It’s always a good idea to do some research before purchasing any ostensibly money-making system. This is the most effective strategy to prevent time-wasting frauds and identify which programs are actually effective.
With that stated, you’ve come to the right spot to learn more about this online money-making opportunity. If you’ve just seen the Explode My Payday sales video, you’ve probably heard that you can generate passive money in as little as 15 minutes every day.
Meghan Harper also says that you don’t need any skills or expertise to make thousands of dollars with her method. Is this, however, genuine or simply another con?
Let’s find out.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Explode My Payday in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Explode My Payday Product Review
- Name of Product: Explode My Payday
- Owner: Meaghan Harper
- Type of Product: Affiliate Marketing/Sales Funnel Program
- Cost of Product: $47
- Who Is This Product Best For? No one!
Explode My Payday Product Summary
Explode My Payday is nothing more than a hyped-up sales funnel that promises too much but delivers little to none.
This technique is said to be able to generate you $1000 each day without any effort on your part, and it is totally automated. But, in truth, it’s all a ruse, and Explode My Payday is simply out to deceive you.
Because the owner and creator, Meaghan Harper, isn’t even a real person. They also utilize phony testimonials, false income promises, scarcity marketing, and a variety of other unscrupulous tactics to pull you in.
Worst of all, you can wind up paying a lot more money for this program that doesn’t even work. To tell you the truth, it’s nothing more than a recycled version of a previous swindle. The terrible reality is that they don’t even make an effort.
They utilize the same fake proprietor, fraudulent sales pitch, and false testimonials of individuals making outrageous sums of money with the technique are used in all of these frauds.
Product Rating: 0/100
Would I Recommend This Program: DEFINITELY NOT!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Explode My Payday Background
Explode My Payday is a strategy that allows you to make thousands of dollars online (at least, that’s how it’s described on the sales page). You’ll see folks claiming to make up to $4,000 per month in their sales video, while the page says that you can easily make $1,000 per day.
Explode My Payday, according to Meaghan Harper, is a done-for-you strategy that will let you cash in some substantial money overnight. She’s talking about making $1000 per day on autopilot starting today! But don’t be fooled by their deceptions.
I’ve seen a number of sales videos that are deceptive and overhyped, but this one has to be the worst. Explode My Payday is, in fact, a sales funnel that will drive you to more costly offerings.
You may expect to find nothing for the money you just paid for after being pulled in by misleading promises and paying $47 for some amazing solution. After you join a funnel like this, you’ll likely get one or two more pricey offers.
Inside Explode My Payday
Explode My Payday is a software program that allows you to earn money online. No, it doesn’t even explain how you’ll accomplish it, or how that’s even conceivable in the first place.
As you might already know, with real affiliate marketing platforms, you’ll usually have to go through a lengthy training session before using their proprietary software or program. You’ll then have access to their huge network of affiliate marketing sites, allowing you to make money online.
Unfortunately, none of that is included in Explode My Payday. They merely repeat the same sales pitch of “being able to earn thousands of dollars online” in their sales video, without explaining why or how.
How Does Explode My Payday Work?
After hours of researching through several layers of this probable fraud, I realized that the goal of this funnel (apart from robbing you) is to collect email addresses.
You see, behind the areas where you may sign up, there is a disclaimer that states you consent to enable them to sell or rent your online data. In other words, spammers will gain access to your email account and harass you with unsolicited offers.
The fact is that Explode My Payday isn’t some magical method that allows you to gain money by just pressing a button. They will, however, lead you to believe that there is a network of done-for-you websites linked to profitable internet deals.
They also try to convince you that they have discovered a traffic loophole that allows them to generate money 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In truth, what they’re selling is an empty fantasy, as I’ve already stated. At the very least, they want your email address and $47. You, on the other hand, will have the opportunity to waste more money with their program.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with Explode My Payday
You may purchase Explode My Payday for $47, but the Big Bundle and Campaigns upsells will cost you an additional $294. As you might already know, these get-rich-quick schemes are meant to lure you to more expensive upsells.
Explode My Payday Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Fake Income Claims
Fake income claims are a significant red flag that pops up frequently within the Explode My Payday funnel. The funnel’s creators use false revenue promises to convince you that the technique they provide would bring you money overnight. This, however, is not true at all.
#2 The Owner Is As Fake As Their Program
Along with their bogus assertions, Meaghan Harper’s persona is also made up. She is not a real person. Meaghan Harper is a fictitious name that has been used in a number of similar scams. Her earnings claims and personal stories are entirely false.
Advantages of Explode My Payday
There are no advantages or anything good with this program. It’s best that you stay away from it!
Is Explode My Payday a Scam or a Legit Program?
Explode My Payday is a money-making scam created by those who wish to take advantage of people who don’t understand how affiliate marketing works. I highly suggest that you don’t waste your time with it.
With that said, if you’re looking for genuine and legitimate opportunities to make money online and if you’re not scared of putting in long hours, acquiring new skills, and changing your financial situation, you might want to get into affiliate marketing.
You can generate money online while also helping others by connecting people with the items and services they require or looking for.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is you can also use your knowledge of your hobbies, passions, and interests to establish your own profitable internet business.
If this is something that interests you, check out my recommendation below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- You can get started for Free.
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- You can create a business from virtually any product including the ones that you already buy. You are not limited to low-income or inferior products.
Affiliate Marketing can help you to…
Generate a 4-Figure Monthly Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Discover The Plan? Read Our Review Here!
- What Is ProfitZBuddy? Legit Or A Get Rich Quick Scheme?
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!
- What Is Moneybuildrr? Don’t Waste Your Time On This Product!
- What Is Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery? What You Need To Know About Kevin Zhang’s Course!
- What Is Last Amazon Course? Check Out This Affordable Amazon FBA Program!
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- Is DMM System A Scam? Save Your Money From This Scheme!
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!