Table of Contents
What Is PrizeRebel?
Anyone who has looked at side income opportunities online has heard of survey sites. You can make some additional spending money via survey sites, but some of them demand a lot of work for little to no reward. Online tasks like watching videos and completing surveys can all earn you money on these GPT sites.
That said, we will be taking a look at PrizeRebel, a survey site that has received overwhelmingly good user feedback. On this platform, there are numerous ways to earn points that can be exchanged for money or gift cards.
But are the claims true or are they all hype? To find out if PrizeRebel’s website is really as good as they promise, just keep on reading.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to PrizeRebel in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
PrizeRebel Product Review
- Name of Product: PrizeRebel
- Owner: PrizeRebel
- Type of Product: Get Paid To Website
- Cost of Product: Free membership
- Who Is This Product Best For? Anyone who is looking to make some extra cash online.
PrizeRebel Product Summary
People are saying more positive things than negative things about PrizeRebel, which speaks a lot when it comes to the legitimacy of this platform.
They offer many cash-out methods, and the payout is quite reliable even though it isn’t enough to support you or make a living. The fact that PrizeRebel doesn’t provide many possibilities to residents outside of the USA, UK, Australia, or Canada is one of its main drawbacks in my opinion.
Aside from that, I would still say it wouldn’t hurt to give this a try if you’re curious and you’re looking to make some extra cash on the side for very little effort. If you consistently complete tasks and surveys, PrizeRebel will keep sending you opportunities.
Product Rating: 70/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
In 2007 in San Diego, California, the company PrizeRebel was founded. The business has been operating for 11 years and is essentially a market research firm that disguises itself as a GPT.
Their founders, who also participated in survey sites, claimed that they were unimpressed by the lengthy award processing times and subpar customer support provided by competing markets and GPT businesses.
In essence, it’s a free website that gives you points for doing particular assignments and activities. You can exchange your points for gift vouchers or cash after earning a particular number of points. With PrizeRebel, you’ll be doing more than just taking surveys because there are other ways to get paid.
Prize Rebel has given away more than $20 million to its customers since its founding in 2007 in exchange for their participation in surveys, watching films, and even joining mailing lists. They are willing to honor your payout because you can even see on their website how much they paid out to users that day.
Through a few crucial elements, PrizeRebel stands itself from other survey websites. Here are a few things that can make your time on PrizeRebel more enjoyable.
Through its feature for account levels, PrizeRebel rewards loyal users.
Each new member begins at the Bronze level. You will move up the ranks and become eligible for more benefits and rewards as you accrue more points with PrizeRebel. There is also a points bonus included, which will raise the number of points you accumulate for each activity.
The quickest and most reliable way to accumulate PrizeRebel points is by taking online surveys. Currently, there are nine distinct survey providers, and you can take part in many surveys from each provider each day.
PrizeRebel frequently has contests and giveaways where you can gain extra points. Additionally, they also share coupon codes on their Facebook page, which you may use to get free points. This can readily assist you in increasing your account balance if you are careful about checking their Facebook page.
Paid & Free Offers
While completing offers can be profitable, you might need to buy something. Yes, “pay-to-play” opportunities are the most profitable choice. On the contrary, only buy if you intend to spend the money on that particular goods anyhow.
There are plenty of free offers, so don’t give up. For instance, I have collected bonus points by browsing websites and discovering new information. In other cases, you can accumulate points by playing online games, installing apps, or getting insurance quotations.
You may be able to earn up to $150 in gift cards to your preferred shops and eateries by participating in some of the offerings.
Although watching videos won’t net you many points, they can teach you something new. Additionally, it can provide some variety from your typical YouTube habits.
I recommend you watch movies while running other errands off your honey-do list. PrizeRebel streams a range of videos from Smores.tv and VideoLoyalty. Set up roughly five minutes for each video bank as you typically need to watch three or four videos to gain credit.
Microtask completion is another way to gain points. There are nine jobs that can be completed right now and are worth between 1 and 6 points each. Additionally, PrizeRebel awards extra points to those who finish the most assignments. You get 200 more points if you take home the grand prize.
By referring friends, you can make passive revenue through PrizeRebel’s affiliate network. Up to 30% of what your friends make is yours to keep. You receive an additional 30 points if they reach 100 points simply by mentioning PrizeRebel to them! As a result, you earn more money the more friends you refer.
How Does PrizeRebel Work?
People frequently query the reliability of survey websites. After all, how can a business make money if it only gives it away?
Like any business, survey sites are compensated by customers to deliver a good or service. You, however, are not the consumer in this instance.
Businesses are often looking for client feedback. They might be interested in your opinions about a commercial, a product, or a service. All of this enables them to progress on the proper path and attract additional clients.
Companies that conduct marketing research are paid by businesses to gather this input and evaluate the findings. Companies that conduct marketing research pay websites like PrizeRebel to compile the data for them.
As a perk for using their website, PrizeRebel divides their profits with you. In the end, everyone wins.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with PrizeRebel
With PrizeRebel, getting started is simple. All you need to do is register for a membership, which just takes a few minutes. Instead of requiring you to complete several tasks before you can access the paid ones as other GPT sites do, PrizeRebel gives you direct access to the surveys and tasks.
You’ll be presented with surveys right away asking you to answer questions about your lifestyle or purchasing patterns. It’s acceptable to fill these out when you can because doing so will assist PrizeRebel to decide which surveys to offer you and how many to offer you.
Therefore, don’t ignore a survey just because it asks questions that you’ve already answered. PrizeRebel operates in this manner.
You will be eligible to participate in more surveys the more information you supply.
PrizeRebel Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Low Payout
Remember that they have only distributed $16 million in incentives and cash since 2007.
For the past 11 years that they have been online, that amounts to almost $1.5 million. It’s also safe to say that no one has ever received a single payment of more than a few thousand dollars.
What is the typical payout, then? You would get $2 per user on average over the past 11 years if you divided 16 million by 8 million people. There are undoubtedly more effective ways to make money online.
Advantages of PrizeRebel
#1 It’s A Legit GPT Site
PrizeRebel might not make you rich, but I’m pleasantly amazed by how quickly you can generate income. Even while you might not make $1,000 per month using their service, knowing that it’s simple to make a few dollars is consoling.
Is PrizeRebel a Scam or a Legit Program?
PrizeRebel is a legit website where you may make money and rewards, and it is by no means a scam. 99 out of 100 times, the website pays out its subscribers, thus I would also claim that they are dependable and consistent.
PrizeRebel won’t, however, take the place of any full-time, minimum-wage jobs. It won’t make you a fortune with an average compensation of $2 per user.
If you want a better opportunity to make money online, check out my recommendation below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Paribus? Check Out This Cash Back App!
- What Is OfferNation? Is This GPT Worth Your Time?
- What Is Nine University? Can FBA Make You Succeed?
- What Is FBS? Check Out This Online Trading Company!
- What Is eCom Success Academy? Learn About Dropshipping Here!
- What Is Netsphere? Is This Dropshipping Course Legit? Find Out Here!
- What Is My Business Venture? Check Out This DFY Product!
- What Is Explode My Payday? Another Day, Another Scam!
- What Is Discover The Plan? Read Our Review Here!
- What Is ProfitZBuddy? Legit Or A Get Rich Quick Scheme?
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!
- What Is Moneybuildrr? Don’t Waste Your Time On This Product!
- What Is Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery? What You Need To Know About Kevin Zhang’s Course!
- What Is Last Amazon Course? Check Out This Affordable Amazon FBA Program!
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is AWOL Academy? It’s An Overly Expensive Course!
- What Is Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing? Let’s Find Out!
- What Is My Freelance Paycheck? Make $1000 Through Content Writing?
- What Is News Feed Authority? No More Paid Ads?
- What Is Ecom Beast 2.0? The Best Course On Entrepreneurship?
- What Is CEO Movement? Can You Be Successful With Mindset Training?
- What Is Freedom Formula? Make Thousands Of Dollars A Month?
- Is DMM System A Scam? Save Your Money From This Scheme!
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!