What Is Wealthy Leads?
eCommerce has been present since the 1990s, and it has been steadily increasing since then. However, due to the fact that we are confined to our houses during the COVID-19 pandemic, many people were compelled to hunt for alternative means of money online.
In addition, such an occurrence has made many individuals aware of its potential. As a result, there has been a huge increase in the demand for online courses and other opportunities they can find on the internet.
With that said, there’s a strong possibility you’ve come across Wealthy Leads if you’ve been looking for ways to earn some income online.
Because you can’t create revenue without leads, lead generation is a crucial part of starting a business online. That is why there are training courses dedicated just to lead generating, one of which being Wealthy Leads.
The program’s price may have thrown you off a little, but it may still have piqued your interest, and maybe you’re even prepared to spend that much if the program will deliver the results you want.
Is Wealthy Leads, however, a legitimate online course? Is it worth the money? Or is it another scam? Let’s see what we can find out in our review here!
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Wealthy Leads in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Wealthy Leads Product Review
- Name of Product: Wealthy Leads
- Owner: Richard Telfeja and Laz Chavez
- Type of Product: Traffic Generation Course
- Cost of Product: $1,997
- Who Is This Product Best For? Business owners
Wealthy Leads Product Summary
Richard Telfeja and Laz Chavez created the Wealthy Leads training course. The program is rather costly, but it includes several bonuses. Sales funnels, lead generation, email marketing, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, and other eCommerce subjects are covered in depth in this curriculum.
Overall, the training is decent, and you have a possibility of succeeding in this program. However, the only way to know if this course is right for you is to continue reading.
Product Rating: 50/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Wealthy Leads Background
Wealthy Leads is a training course that teaches you how to use traffic and sales funnels to grow your business. Consider it a complementary course for expanding your online business. While it isn’t a dedicated eCommerce course, you do get Ecom Profit Masterclass to assist you in learning the overall business strategy.
Some topics, however, may be a bit too complicated, especially for newcomers to eCommerce, who may find it difficult to keep up. Not only that, but the program is pricey, which may not be suitable for certain folks on a limited budget.
Who Are The Men Behind Wealthy Leads?
As previously mentioned, Richard Telfeja and Laz Chavez founded Wealthy Leads. However, there isn’t much information available on the internet concerning the two Wealthy Leads founders.
I was able to uncover an article on Richard Telfeja after doing further research, and it claims that he started his dropshipping company on Facebook as a side hustle. It evolved into an eComm business that makes seven-figure revenues on a regular basis after five years.
Keep in mind that these articles aren’t actual interviews, but rather paid advertisements. As a result, we have no way of knowing whether or not their claims are real.
Aside from Wealthy Leads, he also established Ecom Profit Masterclass, an eComm training course. To be exact, Ecom Profit Masterclass was a Shopify Dropshipping course that was good but a little pricey for what it has to offer. Ecom Profit Masterclass used to cost $1,995, but it is no longer available for purchase. Rather, it’s now available as a free course through Wealthy Leads.
Lazaro “Laz” Chavez, on the other hand, is claimed to have studied engineering at Cornell. He then dropped out of college to seek a career in eCommerce. You can also find an article on Laz Chavez here.
Inside Wealthy Leads
Wealth Leads is an eight-week training program that focuses on the following subjects:
- Identifying your market niche and things to sell
- Creating sales funnels
- Techniques for generating leads
- Marketing via email
- Increasing the number of sales from your leads
- And more…
Bonus #1: The Seven Figure Downloadable Funnels
Sales funnels are one of the most important aspects of lead generating. Making funnels from scratch, on the other hand, might be difficult, especially for novices. Wealthy Leads’ creators are well aware of the problem.
As a result, they’re giving you access to their personal funnels, which have enabled them consistently earn seven figures. Also, because these are templates, you don’t have to change them in any way.
Bonus #2: Mastermind
The second perk is membership in their Mastermind group. It’s much the same as any other online forum where you may ask or answer questions from other users.
Bonus #3: Monthly Mentoring Coaching
It’s an opportunity for Wealthy Leads clients to directly ask the company’s founders any queries they may have.
Bonus #4: Seven-Figure Facebook Scaling Mini-Course
A specific module on Facebook Ads and how to optimize them to benefit your business is included in addition to the basic training curriculum.
Super Bonus #1: 350k Email Mastery Course
The customer receives extra suggestions on email marketing in addition to the main training.
Super Bonus #2: Ecom Profit Masterclass
Richard Telfeja and Laz Chaves are also the founders and operators of another eCommerce training program, as previously mentioned. The Ecom Profit Masterclass course is a six-week program that costs $1,997. If you sign up for Wealthy Leads, however, you will receive the course as part of the bonus package.
Fast Action Bonus #1: All-Access Pass to Wealthy Leads Live Events
Members also get all-access passes to their live events, which run two days on average.
Fast Action Bonus #2: Live Recordings
The members also receive a video copy of the event for reference in addition to the live activities.
Fast Action Bonus #3: 30-Minute Strategy Session Phone Call
Each of their customers will also get the opportunity to meet with Laz Chavez and Richard Telfeja for a 30-minute one-on-one mentorship session.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with Wealthy Leads
This program offers two payment choices. The first choice is to pay it all at once for $1,997, and the second option is to pay it in three installments of $897 for a total of $2,691.
Wealthy Leads Ugly Truths Exposed!
Wealthy Leads is pretty expensive for just one course. While there are tons of bonuses included in the program, it’s still not enough to justify the price tag.
If your online business is currently bringing in a few thousand dollars per month or more, this might be a good investment to scale your business. But if you’re just starting, there are better alternatives out there.
Advantages of Wealthy Leads
#1 Decent Training
Wealthy Leads does provide some real email marketing, traffic creation, and lead generating training. Furthermore, the general quality of the training you receive is fairly decent.
Is Wealthy Leads a Scam or a Legit Program?
Wealthy Leads is a legit training course. It costs $1,997, so it’s a tad on the pricey side. It does come with a lot of bonuses, but I’m not sure if they’re worth it.
This could be a good investment for folks who already have an established online business, but if you’re just getting started, there are cheaper and better ways to make money online.
With that said, if you’re looking for genuine and legitimate opportunities to make money online and if you’re not scared of putting in long hours, acquiring new skills, and changing your financial situation, you might want to get into affiliate marketing.
You can generate money online while also helping others by connecting people with the items and services they require or looking for.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is you can also use your knowledge of your hobbies, passions, and interests to establish your own profitable internet business.
If this is something that interests you, check out my recommendation below!
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- You can get started for Free.
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- You can create a business from virtually any product including the ones that you already buy. You are not limited to low-income or inferior products.
Affiliate Marketing can help you to…
Generate a 4-Figure Monthly Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- Is The Power MBA A Scam? Find Out The Truth Here!
- What Is Kindle Publishing Income? The Truth About Sophie Howard’s Course!
- Is Business Lending Blueprint A Scam? No, But It’s Pricey!
- Is The Answers Legit? Or Is This Dropshipping Course Overpriced?
- Is 14 Day Filmmaker A Scam? Or Is This The New Money-Making Opportunity For Content Creation?
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!
- What Is Affiliate Millionaire? Will This Make You Millions?
- What Is The Simple Traffic Blueprint? Legit Or Just Another Push Button Scam?
- What Is Fast Profit Jacker About? A Scam Or A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?