What Is Money Press Method?
A growing number of people are becoming interested in stock market investment and trading. Its attractiveness as an investment stems from the fact that it can provide larger returns than storing money in a bank. It’s also more accessible because you may start with as little as a dollar.
Of course, having some spare cash isn’t enough to get you started in stock trading. You are still going to need the proper training, know the trading techniques, and, most importantly, a positive mentality to dive into this kind of business strategy.
With that in mind, here is a training guide that will show you how to trade options and navigate the stock market. With the use of his program, the owner promises to be able to help you make consistent revenue.
He also describes himself as someone who can see opportunity even when the odds are heavily against him and is not afraid to take huge risks.
But, the question remains. How reliable is this program, and how credible are his claims? In this Money Press Method review, you will learn everything there is to know before you sign up and buy this course.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Money Press Method in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Money Press Method Product Review
- Name of Product: Money Press Method
- Owner: Preston James
- Type of Product: Training guide for options trading
- Cost of Product: Free to join.
- Who Is This Product Best For? People who want to get into stock market trading.
Money Press Method Product Summary
Preston James created the Money Press Method, a training technique for generating money online through options trading. Preston claims to have discovered a new strategy for harnessing the power of weekly options, which he refers to as the Money Press.
His introduction video is quite persuasive when you watch it. From a simple setup to a steady stream of revenue with no additional risk. He also shows us his gains from his online trading account.
However, it is important to keep in mind that this is a very risky yet successful business concept. Furthermore, if you’re just starting with making money online, it’s not anything on which you can establish a business.
Product Rating: 60/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Money Press Method Background
The Money Press Method is a training guide on the stock market and how to profit from it on a consistent basis. Options trading is the focus of this guide.
Anyone who purchases the Money Press Method will receive a physical book as well as two DVDs that will educate them on how to generate money online in this business.
But what exactly is options trading?
A stock option is a contract between two parties that allows the buyer the right to purchase or sell underlying equities at a certain price and within a set time frame.
You might consider it as “insurance” for your stock portfolio, protecting you from losing money if the price of a particular stock lowers. Options can be traded in the same manner that stocks can.
In addition, the author will show you how to make a lot of money with options trading by employing a unique method that he will explain within. The author refers to this procedure as the “Money Press,” as the title suggests.
The Money Press Method guide is for you if you want to get the most out of your options trading, or even your stock trading. However, keep in mind that this approach isn’t designed for beginners.
This manual, unlike other beginner-oriented online courses, will not teach you how to get started with the stock market or options trading. This guide requires a basic understanding of the stock market and options. As a result, it can be a little perplexing if you just started getting into trading.
Furthermore, options trading has the same risk as stock trading. Due to the volatility of the market, even with a guide like this, you won’t be able to earn a steady stream of money.
Who Is Preston James?
Preston “The Pirate” James is the author of Money Press Method. As of this writing, he has over 25 years of experience in options trading. His pupils have given him the nickname “The Pirate” since his trading strategy has allowed them to make a lot of money, equivalent to “discovering a treasure.”
He was a member of their local college football team before becoming a well-known options trader and mentor. By playing walk-on linebacker for his local college’s football team, he was able to obtain a scholarship.
He grew interested in options trading after meeting a fellow former linebacker who later became his mentor. His introductory video also shows his own trading account and winnings several times. All of this is to demonstrate that his options trading strategy is effective.
Inside Money Press Method
A handbook and two instructional DVDs make up the Money Press Method guide. Each piece of information outlines the approach and how it may be implemented.
Preston James’ personal life is the focus of the opening few pages of the book. Specifically, how he got started trading options.
It also indicates that he was once offered the opportunity to create a franchise of a particular restaurant and pondered accepting it. However, after considering the price of purchasing the franchise, setting up the facility, employing and retaining workers, and so on, he concludes that it is not worth the bother.
He didn’t want to be at a lot of meetings, deal with a lot of individuals, or deal with all of the difficulties that may come with starting a restaurant.
He believes that he can obtain the same amount of money through his Money Press Method as he can from that restaurant business. All of this without the hassles, concerns, or restless nights that come with opening a restaurant.
With that said, below is a list of the things you will get inside the Money Press Method:
- The 80/20 Rule
- It’s Cheaper Buying In Bulk
- Collecting Weekly Tolls
- Money Press Mechanics
- The 7 Street Smarts for Earning Maximum Money in Minimum Time
Preston’s more costly high-ticket product, Weekly Options Windfall (WOW) Insiders Program, is the upsell to Money Press Method, which is why it’s so inexpensive. This class will provide you with extra knowledge on how to trade options.
However, the pitch here is that once you’ve finished with Money Press Method, you’ll be taught various options trading tactics, which is how they promote the upsell.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
How Does Money Press Method Work?
The Money Press Method entails purchasing two different alternatives. The first choice will be a “weekly option,” which you will sell on a regular basis. The other choice is for your long-term investment, and it will be utilized as “insurance” against any losses.
This strategy is known as “options spreading,” and it is used by the majority of options traders. Buying your weekly selections in bulk, according to the recommendations, will save you a lot of money over buying them separately. And here is how you may profit from this strategy.
Weekly options are generally the ones that most options traders choose. You may also benefit from selling these weekly options because there is a premium associated with them.
Getting Started with Money Press Method
You will not be charged anything if you get the Money Press Method. It’s entirely free. Simply pay the shipping fee and the book and DVDs will be delivered to your door. However, the Weekly Options Windfall upsell will set you back $997.
Money Press Method Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Not For Beginners
For those who are just starting looking into online money-making opportunities, the Money Press Method may not be the best place to start. This isn’t going to assist you to create an online business; rather, it’ll serve as an extra source of money.
Furthermore, trading is both risky and costly in general. If you want to make enough money to make it worthwhile, you’ll have to dump a lot of money. Because the markets are unpredictable, full-time income is likewise hit-or-miss. Stock prices might be at an all-time high one minute and then plummet the next.
Lastly, you’ll also need to be active in trading since you’ll need to know when to make your own trades.
Advantages of Money Press Method
#1 It’s For Free
The best part of the Money Press Method is that you don’t have to spend anything to learn how to trade options. It also gives you some useful information and helps you get started with options trading.
As previously stated, it might not be the greatest program for beginners. After you’ve learned about the various tactics, the program will offer you an upsell, and you’ll probably want to buy that as well.
#2 Options Trading Is Legit & Potentially Profitable
With the risks in mind, there’s no disputing that the potential for profit and income is also significant. Trading may be quite profitable for you if you know what you’re doing and have the necessary abilities in order to succeed.
Is Money Press Method a Scam or a Legit Program?
The Money Press Method is far from a scam. It’s a completely free and legit training guide that teaches you the fundamentals of options trading. While it is a good way to make extra income with the potential to make you wealthy, it does come with its own set of risks.
Trading and investing are not encouraged if you’re a newbie wanting to establish an online business. Instead, have a look at my suggestion below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- Is The Power MBA A Scam? Find Out The Truth Here!
- What Is Kindle Publishing Income? The Truth About Sophie Howard’s Course!
- Is Business Lending Blueprint A Scam? No, But It’s Pricey!
- Is The Answers Legit? Or Is This Dropshipping Course Overpriced?
- What Is The Story Sales Machine? Is Bill Mueller’s Course Legit?
- What Is The Simple Traffic Blueprint? Legit Or Just Another Push Button Scam?
- Is 14 Day Filmmaker A Scam? Or Is This The New Money-Making Opportunity For Content Creation?
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!
- What Is Affiliate Millionaire? Will This Make You Millions?
- What Is Fast Profit Jacker About? A Scam Or A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?