What Is The Last Amazon Course?
Another day, another Amazon FBA course to review. There are several alternatives and options for starting an internet business in e-commerce, and Amazon FBA is one of the most well-known opportunities being offered right now.
In case you are unaware, Amazon FBA is an Amazon service that allows you to sell certain of their items without having to worry about physical location, inventory, or shipping costs.
It’s not the same as affiliate marketing, in which you sell things for a commission. You genuinely own the stuff you will be selling for Amazon FBA.
However, instead of putting all your stock in your own warehouse, they’re all at the Amazon warehouse or delivery facilities, and they take care of the rest for you.
That being said, we’ll look at a course today that will teach you how to establish your own Amazon FBA business from the ground up. This course is called Last Amazon Course and it was created by Brock Johnson.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Last Amazon Course in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Last Amazon Course Product Review
- Name of Product: Last Amazon Course
- Owner: Brock Johnson
- Type of Product: Amazon FBA Training Program
- Cost of Product: $18 for a lifetime membership
- Who Is This Product Best For? People who are interested in starting an Amazon FBA business.
Last Amazon Course Product Summary
Product Rating: 80/100
Would I Recommend This Program: YES!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.
Last Amazon Course Background
The Last Amazon Course is described as a comprehensive training curriculum for starting your own Amazon FBA business from the bottom up. It’s an online course that teaches you how to use Amazon FBA to start an e-commerce business.
It includes everything from product development to sourcing your product(s), as well as sales and company growth or scaling. Brock Johnson, an excellent Amazon entrepreneur who formerly ran a big YouTube channel, created this course.
Who Is Brock Johnson?
Brock Johnson, who made millions of dollars selling on Amazon, is someone I regard to be a prominent person in the e-commerce world. He had a successful YouTube channel before deciding to shut it down, claiming that he didn’t like the way the YouTube culture was changing and even making a video about it.
Because he talks about things that would make the world a better place, his YouTube videos tend to come off like those gurus you see discussing self-improvement. However, he does share some useful information that would ordinarily be charged for.
His Last Amazon Course training modules are a mirror of how he made his YouTube videos: no clickbait, no overly-hyped promises, and other shady marketing tactics.
Inside Last Amazon Course
The Last Amazon Course is one of the more comprehensive Amazon FBA courses we’ve seen, with 45 hours of training and 340 videos.
There’s also a module for total novices, who have no prior knowledge of Amazon FBA or e-commerce in general, in addition to the 45 hours of instruction. This way, it won’t be too intimidating for newcomers, and they’ll have a good enough basis to get started with Amazon FBA.
As a result, the actual training films are broken down into the following categories:
This area comprises over 80 videos about product research, focusing on both how to locate a winning product and more sophisticated views on how to choose goods.
Johnson also dabbles with game theory and how it influences trend forecasting, which is a complex material that you won’t find anywhere else.
Another segment with a number of films, sourcing, discusses how to identify suppliers in China and the United States, as well as how to go about negotiating rates. You’ll also learn about things like creating a company logo, packaging, ordering, and shipping, as well as how Amazon fulfillment works.
This part, while not as extensive as the previous two, discusses how to create the ideal Amazon listing. This part will also cover keywords and how to locate them to aid in free traffic generation. Consider it a crash lesson in search engine optimization.
The Last Amazon Course will teach you how to display your items on Amazon. Brock also notes that because he took the greatest images, he could charge more for his items. Although this isn’t the most significant element, it does assist you in growing your Amazon company.
Launch Your Product
This section will go through how to launch your items as well as how to select product prices, how to avoid unfavorable reviews, and other sales-boosting tactics.
This module is all about traffic generated by PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising. To help you boost visitors to your listings, you’ll learn about Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Bing Ads. However, because this portion isn’t as extensive as the others, you may have to resort to purchasing training DVDs to learn more about PPC marketing.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here
There are just four videos in this part, but there will be more on how to grow your Amazon brand.
This is more of a general business course that includes tax information, brand name selection, and other topics.
You won’t be able to complete everything at once, but this video will teach you how to recruit virtual assistants to assist you with the majority of your everyday responsibilities. This section discusses how to more successfully employ individuals before moving on to how to obtain workers from the same outsourcing platform.
Defense And Maintenance
This section explains how to be more compliant with Amazon and how to deal with those who steal your products.
The shortest segment of the Last Amazon Course will cover how to expand your Amazon company. This one just includes two videos and will discuss how to expand your business by adding a second seller account.
Last Amazon Course will also educate you in dealing with product returns and give you resources to aid in compensation.
Legal And Taxes With Master Of Law, Paul Rafelson
This one is about laws and taxes that you should be aware of in order to do business legally so that your Amazon FBA job does not get you in hot water.
Getting Started with the Last Amazon Course
You can enroll in the course by paying a three-month membership fee of $3 every three months. You may also purchase a lifetime membership for $18.
Last Amazon Course Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Expensive Business Model
Despite the course’s low cost, the one disadvantage of FBA is that it is a costly business to establish. You must purchase the items yourself, which means you will have to invest a significant sum of money in order to get your business running.
Advantages of Last Amazon Course
#1 Very Affordable Course
This is one of the most affordable courses available, costing $3 per three months or $18 for a lifetime subscription. Furthermore, the course is thorough enough to accommodate novices and allow them to learn things from the very beginning.
Enrolling in this course will teach you all you need to know about FBA. The course material is also updated on a regular basis, and as long as you’re a subscriber, you’ll have access to the latest updates.
Is Last Amazon Course a Scam or a Legit Program?
The Last Amazon Course is a legitimate Amazon FBA program, and we strongly suggest it if you want to get your Amazon FBA company off to a good start.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!