What Is ACN?
Have you been searching for an ACN review? You may have questions like, “is ACN a pyramid scheme?” Or have come across this program while you were looking for money-making opportunities online, but you wonder whether ACN is a scam.
There’s also a good chance that one of your friends or family members has just told you about this fantastic possibility to get passive income in ACN.
And most likely, they have that you could earn money for every time someone used a credit card, dialed a phone, watched television, sent text messages, browsed the Internet, utilized natural gas, or used electricity.
Regardless of how you learned about ACN, you’ve come to the right place to learn more about this opportunity. That said, I have done my research on ACN in order to provide you with information so you can decide for yourselves whether this is the right program for you or not.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to ACN in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
ACN Product Review
- Name of Product: ACN
- Owner: Robert Stevanovski, Greg Provenzano, and Anthony and Michael Cupisz
- Type of Product: Telecommunication MLM
- Cost of Product: $499 to start + $39.99/month + $149/year
- Who Is This Product Best For? People who are good at networking.
ACN Product Summary
ACN is a reputable telecommunications and energy company. To make money by reselling the company’s goods and services, you can sign up for its MLM program.
Joining this internet marketing business opportunity also gives you the ability to build a team of salespeople, allowing you to profit from their sales in addition to your own.
However, this fact has led to accusations that ACN is a pyramid scheme. But are they? Technically speaking, ACN is not a pyramid scheme. You may genuinely earn money using this real MLM business opportunity. It has problems, though, just like every other business that uses this strategy.
For instance, the high initial costs and low-profit margin in this industry cause the majority of people to fail.
Product Rating: 30/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
“American Communications Network” is referred to as ACN. It is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) firm founded in North America that is the biggest direct provider of energy, telecommunications, and other necessities for homes and businesses.
Four businessmen, Greg Provenzano, Robert Stevanovski, Tony Cupisz, and Mike Cupisz, formed it in 1993. And it now has more than 1500 employees across the globe. Currently, they have 25 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific where they offer their services.
Here are some of the services that ACN offers:
- Phone Services
- Video Phone Service
- High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Solution
- Home Security and Automation
- Premium Technical Support
As you can see, these services include energy, which covers gas and electricity, mobile phone plans, Internet/WiFi plans, television subscription plans, home security & automation, and even mobile phone plans.
As previously mentioned, ACN offers a wide variety of services to people, but let’s break down each of them.
Home Phone Services
With this service, you can make as many calls as you like to more than 80 landlines and mobile phones. The solution costs $24.99 USD per month.
In the US, high-speed internet is offered by AT&T, Century Web Link, Frontier, and Verizon. Depending on the provider you select, the monthly cost of this service might range from $19.99 to $100.
Wireless Solution (Flash Service)
With or without a contract, this cordless service is simply a phone plan. Yellow, green, and purple are the possible price tiers. Between $23 and $64 is the price range for purple, $23 to $79 for green, and $23 to $69 for yellow.
This is how ACN handles natural gas. The plans they offer are Surelock and Simpleflex. You are fully aware of the cost of your service with the Surelock plan. Your monthly cost will vary if you select the Simpleflex plan. You can, however, always stop using or modifying your service.
ACN provides packages with DirecTV and recipes starting at $39.99.
Home Protection & Automation
The equipment is simply required as a down payment of $50 to obtain this solution. There is no setup charge.
Anovia Settlement & Processing
This service for processing credit cards automates all payment methods, including credit, debit, gift cards, e-checks, and internet purchases.
How Does ACN Work?
Direct sales firms or network marketing firms are other names for multilevel marketing firms.
You are not paid a salary by an MLM company. Instead of selling items, you generate money by getting more people to work for you. A commission on the sales and recruits they bring in is paid to you if you hire someone and they begin to make money.
This has multiple levels, therefore the term “multi-level.” Having said that, ACN acts as a bridge between customers and other phone and energy suppliers. They pay others to promote ACN instead of spending money on advertising every month.
These people have the chance to profit from commissions on any sales they generate or that their “down line” generates. This is the main justification given for why people think ACN is a pyramid scam.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with ACN
Before you ever become eligible for commission, you must invest in some very high initial expenditures. You must first pay a $499 one-time sign-up fee to join as a “Independent Business Owner (IBO),” as they called their distributors.
They claimed that this is the cost needed for them to provide you with the basic training and materials to get started with the business. One noteworthy tool is that you’ll get a personalized ACN website where your consumers may sign up or buy services directly from your site and you get paid.
In addition, they charge a $149 annual renewal fee, which they claim covers the expense of servicing your company. Additionally, they will inform you after joining that you can purchase “Your Business Assistant,” an optional upsell, for $39.99/month and that it offers “everything you need” to be successful in business.
Imagine paying $499 upfront to join the firm but not receiving all of what they have to offer.
All IBOs must also pay a weekly additional cost of up to $10.00 for online meetings. Not to mention, get ready to spend up to $159.00 for frequent ACN training events in addition to your other expenses for food and lodging.
ACN Compensation Plan
You can get payment from ACN in one of three ways:
- Customer Commissions – Once you enroll a customer up for any of the services provided by ACN, you can earn anywhere from 1% to 10% of their monthly recurring cost. Your customer points determine what percentage you receive.
- Overriding Residual Commissions – This is the commission you can get from the purchases or regular payments made by people in your downline.
- Customer Acquisition Bonuses – These are rewards given to those who can find a specific number of capable downline members within a specific amount of time.
For more information, you can refer to their compensation plan here.
ACN Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Low Income Potential
Although ACN services generate residual income, it’s important to keep in mind that they have a very low-profit margin because of the recurrent subscriptions. For instance, the initial commission from these bills is only 1%.
Say your client purchased a $30/month cell plan. You only get $0.30 per residual income, or 1%, of that. Of course, bringing up more customers will increase your earnings, but the commission is still quite minimal. To generate steady revenue, you’ll need to sign up lots of new members.
Because having a group of highly motivated members is a better method to keep them engaged, the majority of MLMs place a lot of attention on inspiring their distributors. Because of this, many MLMs, like ACN, hold several training sessions or business events that are only intended to boost people’s spirits.
The drawback of ACN is that they don’t have the proper training to assist you in managing and growing your own business. In fact, one strategy they advise their distributors to use is to “ask for a favor” given that the goal of this business is to persuade customers to move from their current services to ACNs.
#3 Expensive To Get Into
To put it simply, you’ll need about $1,127.88 to get started with this program. That is a lot of money for an MLM program. Not to mention, the charges for your marketing campaigns and other company training events are also not included in this calculation.
Without the right marketing and lead generation skills, your prospects are simply those that you already know, which will not enable you to create a profitable business that will take the place of your employment.
Advantages of ACN
#1 Easy To Sell
ACN’s home-based opportunity offers the chance to make money on the services people already use every day, unlike other health & wellness MLM organizations where distributors need to persuade customers to purchase their products.
We all require the Internet, cell phones, power, and gasoline to survive in the modern world. These are the things that we already use every day. Simply put, there is already a need for these items, thus there is no need to generate a demand for them.
Is ACN a Scam or a Legit Program?
ACN is not a scam. However, due to the extremely low-profit margin, the only way for you to earn a lot of money is by consistently signing up as many people as you can. Because of this, it is highly controversial and is frequently referred to be a pyramid scheme.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Wealthfront? Looking For A Robo-Advisor? Check This Out!
- What Is Stack That Money? The Best Forum For Affiliate Marketers?
- What Is Pennies 4 Profits? Not A Good Lead Generation Service!
- What Is Javita? Make Money By Selling Coffee Products?
- What Is Seller Pro Academy? Is Jonny Bradley’s Course For You?
- What Is Juice Plus? Find Out More About This Money-Making Opportunity Here!
- What Is Profit Squirrel? Is Matched Betting Safe For You?
- What Is LeapVista? Is This Dropshipping Course Worth Your Time?
- What Is Elite CEOs? Can Tanner Chidester’s Program Make You Money?
- What Is Rich Dad Summit? Is This Seminar Worth Attending?
- What Is 6 Figure Affiliate Bootcamp? Is This Course Any Good?
- What Is List Leverage? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Proofread Anywhere? Make Money As A Proofreader!
- What Is Passive Income Geek? Check Out Morten Storgaard’s Course!
- What Is Parallel Profits? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Personal Capital? The Best Robo-Advisor?
- What Is PrizeRebel? Learn More About This GPT Site Here!
- What Is OfferNation? Is This GPT Worth Your Time?
- What Is Nine University? Can FBA Make You Succeed?
- What Is FBS? Check Out This Online Trading Company!
- What Is eCom Success Academy? Learn About Dropshipping Here!
- What Is Netsphere? Is This Dropshipping Course Legit? Find Out Here!
- What Is My Business Venture? Check Out This DFY Product!
- What Is Explode My Payday? Another Day, Another Scam!
- What Is Discover The Plan? Read Our Review Here!
- What Is ProfitZBuddy? Legit Or A Get Rich Quick Scheme?
- What Is TrafficWave? Check Out This Affordable Autoresponder!
- What Is Sam Ovens Uplevel Consulting? Check Out Our Review!
- What Is Partner With Anthony? There Are Better Courses For You!
- What Is Click Clone Cash? Avoid This Get Rich Quick Scam!
- What Is Profit Fix Formula? Your Introduction To Sales Funnels!
- What Is 16K Swipes? Check Out Our Review!
- What Is Oxford Income Letter? It’s A NewsLetter For Trading!
- What Is Paribus? Check Out This Cash Back App!
- What Is AWOL Academy? It’s An Overly Expensive Course!
- What Is Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing? Let’s Find Out!
- What Is My Freelance Paycheck? Make $1000 Through Content Writing?
- What Is News Feed Authority? No More Paid Ads?
- What Is Ecom Beast 2.0? The Best Course On Entrepreneurship?
- What Is CEO Movement? Can You Be Successful With Mindset Training?
- What Is Freedom Formula? Make Thousands Of Dollars A Month?
- Is DMM System A Scam? Save Your Money From This Scheme!
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!