Table of Contents
What Is Stack That Money?
Stack that Money (STM) is a high-end or premium affiliate marketing forum that was established in 2011 by Lorenzo Green, Besmir Bregasi, and Stackman with the intention of fostering information sharing and value creation among affiliate marketers.
The forum is run by iStack Holdings, which also organizes a variety of events and resources in the same niche. STM has thousands of members, a ton of content spread across more than 33,600 threads and a ton of free resources that subscribers have access to.
Stack That Money describes itself as the top affiliate marketing community in a nutshell. So let me look into this for you in this Stack That Money review and demonstrate whether it truly is the best on the market.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Stack That Money in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Stack That Money Product Review
- Name of Product: Stack That Money
- Owner: Stackman, Lorenzo Green, and Besmir Bregasi
- Type of Product: Premium Affiliate Marketing Forum
- Cost of Product: $99/month
- Who Is This Product Best For? Advanced Affiliate Marketers
Stack That Money Product Summary
Because of its abundance of material and lack of a detailed step-by-step guide, Stack That Money is a high-quality affiliate marketing community that is better suited for experienced affiliate marketers.
Furthermore, even though Stack That Money will teach you how to make thousands of dollars, that isn’t the most alluring aspect of the business. And the reason for that is that STM takes great pride in being more than a business; it’s a community. It is said that joining that community will speed up your ascent to success in the online business field.
The worry of the new affiliate that results from attempting to figure out everything on their own will be eliminated by connecting with and learning from extremely successful marketers.
Product Rating: 80/100
Would I Recommend This Program: YES!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Stack That Money Background
To put it simply, Stack That Money is a Premium Affiliate Marketing Community (or Forum) that has a $99 monthly membership fee and no free trial period.
They provide high-quality material, case studies, guidelines, and a supportive environment so that members can learn from one another. The STM Forum has grown in reputation and popularity over time, and many people believe it to be the premier online community for affiliate marketing.
The forum is renowned for its committed and knowledgeable moderators, such as “Matuloo” (Matej Cechvala) and “Vortex” (Amy Cheung), who have both been presiding over STM forum discussions for years and are credited with assisting thousands of affiliates in achieving their first successes online by instructing, guiding, and training marketers using a variety of helpful resources, such as the discussion threads, courses, and STM Guides.
We all know that there are already many affiliate marketing forums and communities in the market, and some are even offered for free. Then why does STM dare to charge $99/month without offering a Free Trial?
In fact, STM raises the entry bar to create a genuine “Premium Community” where there is no spam and only the best content is allowed. As a result, I respect STM and endorse it since, as I’m sure some of you already know, free forums and communities are rife with spam that frequently contains low-quality or even meaningless content.
Inside Stack That Money
The great thing about Stack That Money is that it has just about everything. Here are a few of the most significant ones:
Traffic Discussion Area
You can discover more about different traffic generation strategies, such as mobile, social media, and adult traffic. But one issue with STM is that they mostly emphasize bought traffic, and there is minimal advice about things like SEO (SEO).
Buy & Sell Section
Members can obtain discount codes in this section for tools and software that other members contribute.
A step-by-step tutorial for new users is available in the beginner’s section, where they can also introduce themselves. Additionally, there is a “Follow Along” feature where newbies can receive comments on their campaigns.
Members can discuss practically anything in this forum, including travel, finances, fitness, and general life topics.
Members can discuss and celebrate their various triumphs in the section devoted to success tales. I think this is yet another excellent place where users can get a lot of knowledge from the achievements of others.
In addition to all of these forum features, STM frequently hosts local networking events and conferences (like Affiliate World Conferences).
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with Stack That Money
Getting into Stack That Money will cost you $99 a month. It is a forum for instruction on running paid advertisements to bring attention to your website, created by professionals who employ the same techniques taught.
Additionally, it’s a forum where you can engage with other knowledgeable people, ask questions about the mentioned training, and receive answers to your inquiries about the training, traffic creation, etc.
Therefore, if you are interested in paid advertising and have experience with online marketing, this program is ideal for you (and you have money to spend). If so, you could find that this training is worthwhile for you. But I don’t think you should if you’re just starting off.
But if you want to test the STM methods, you have to be prepared to spend a lot of money here. Not to mention, there is no assurance that their methods will be successful for you. Paid marketing is not easy and requires a lot of trial and error.
Although the plan may be sound, it might not work in every situation. Remember that you won’t always succeed while employing these tactics, and you might need some time to get better at them in order to maximize your advertising efforts.
Stack That Money Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Not Beginner-Friendly
Despite STM having a beginners’ section, newcomers notably find the forum to be highly intimidating. There are instructions on several topics, but there are no precise, step-by-step directions on which topic should be done first and then which.
Additionally, unlike other programs where you can easily put up your own website in a few minutes with just a few clicks, there is no quick way for beginners to set up their website.
Advantages of Stack That Money
#1 Helpful Community
As I’ve already stated, the fact that members must pay contributes to the community and the information given within its quality. It differs from typical forums, some of which are open to anyone.
There is a ton of useful stuff for members to learn because STM is a high-quality community and the founders have worked really hard to create helpful tutorials and guidelines inside the community.
Around 500 members are online at the same time, and because they have all paid money, they are all genuine “friends” who are eager to offer assistance and support, especially those who have found success.
Is Stack That Money a Scam or a Legit Program?
Stack That Money is certainly no scam. The community’s worth is unquestionably greater than $99 per month, but whether it’s right for you is a different matter.
STM might be appropriate for you if you’re an affiliate marketer with more expertise and already have a functioning website that generates some passive money for you.
But if you’re new to affiliate marketing, chances are good that you don’t have $99 a month to go toward this. And as I’ve already mentioned, it’s not really beginner-friendly. Therefore, I wouldn’t suggest STM to you.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Pennies 4 Profits? Not A Good Lead Generation Service!
- What Is Javita? Make Money By Selling Coffee Products?
- What Is Seller Pro Academy? Is Jonny Bradley’s Course For You?
- What Is Juice Plus? Find Out More About This Money-Making Opportunity Here!
- What Is Profit Squirrel? Is Matched Betting Safe For You?
- What Is LeapVista? Is This Dropshipping Course Worth Your Time?
- What Is Elite CEOs? Can Tanner Chidester’s Program Make You Money?
- What Is Rich Dad Summit? Is This Seminar Worth Attending?
- What Is 6 Figure Affiliate Bootcamp? Is This Course Any Good?
- What Is List Leverage? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Proofread Anywhere? Make Money As A Proofreader!
- What Is Passive Income Geek? Check Out Morten Storgaard’s Course!
- What Is Parallel Profits? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Personal Capital? The Best Robo-Advisor?
- What Is PrizeRebel? Learn More About This GPT Site Here!
- What Is OfferNation? Is This GPT Worth Your Time?
- What Is Nine University? Can FBA Make You Succeed?
- What Is FBS? Check Out This Online Trading Company!
- What Is eCom Success Academy? Learn About Dropshipping Here!
- What Is Netsphere? Is This Dropshipping Course Legit? Find Out Here!
- What Is My Business Venture? Check Out This DFY Product!
- What Is Explode My Payday? Another Day, Another Scam!
- What Is Discover The Plan? Read Our Review Here!
- What Is ProfitZBuddy? Legit Or A Get Rich Quick Scheme?
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!
- What Is TrafficWave? Check Out This Affordable Autoresponder!
- What Is Sam Ovens Uplevel Consulting? Check Out Our Review!
- What Is Partner With Anthony? There Are Better Courses For You!
- What Is Click Clone Cash? Avoid This Get Rich Quick Scam!
- What Is Profit Fix Formula? Your Introduction To Sales Funnels!
- What Is 16K Swipes? Check Out Our Review!
- What Is Oxford Income Letter? It’s A NewsLetter For Trading!
- What Is Paribus? Check Out This Cash Back App!
- What Is AWOL Academy? It’s An Overly Expensive Course!
- What Is Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing? Let’s Find Out!
- What Is My Freelance Paycheck? Make $1000 Through Content Writing?
- What Is News Feed Authority? No More Paid Ads?
- What Is Ecom Beast 2.0? The Best Course On Entrepreneurship?
- What Is CEO Movement? Can You Be Successful With Mindset Training?
- What Is Freedom Formula? Make Thousands Of Dollars A Month?
- Is DMM System A Scam? Save Your Money From This Scheme!
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!