Table of Contents
What Is Pennies 4 Profits?
Almost all types of businesses require leads to expand their clientele. The hardest part of starting an online business is getting visitors, but what if a product promised to help you get the needed leads in just 24 hours and for $30 a month?
You’re probably reading this Pennies 4 Profits review in order to increase the number of leads coming to your company, am I right? The majority of online businesses struggle to generate traffic and leads, so 100 leads every 24 hours looks like a very good deal.
But will this membership site actually fulfill its promise as a result of this email, or is it just a scam to steal your money? Let me just say up front that Pennies 4 Profits is not worth your money, so avoid using it.
Continue reading, and I’ll explain why.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Pennies 4 Profits in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Pennies 4 Profits Product Review
- Name of Product: Pennies 4 Profits
- Owner: Undisclosed
- Type of Product: Lead Generation Service Site
- Cost of Product: One-time $30 setup fee + $30 per month membership fee
- Who Is This Product Best For? No one!
Pennies 4 Profits Product Summary
Pennies 4 Profits is a website that sells email lists. In exchange for a one-time setup charge of $30 and a monthly membership fee of $30, you can receive 100 leads each day from this website. When you do the math, you’ll discover that they are basically offering you 100 leads per $1 every day.
The company, its founder, and the origin of these leads, however, are all anonymous which is a huge red flag to me. Purchasing leads from Pennies 4 profits might just jeopardize your own reputation. Therefore, avoid it at all costs!
Product Rating: 0/100
Would I Recommend This Program: DEFINITELY NOT!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Pennies 4 Profits Background
Using the lead generation service Pennies 4 Profits, you are promised high-quality leads for just one cent. In essence, it is a site that sells you people’s email addresses, to put it simply.
They achieve this by providing you with 100 leads every 24 hours. They are requesting both a $30 one-time setup cost and a $30 monthly fee in exchange.
As mentioned before, it costs $1 for 100 leads or $0.01 for each lead. They acquired the name “Pennies4Profits” for their website in this way. The leads are designed to support internet marketing and online business prospects.
They provide a way to expand your prospects for online business and support your internet marketing techniques. The business claims that its source is a trade secret while selling emails as leads.
They are clever in that they convert their lead-generating service into a membership website so that you must continue to pay the recurring fees in order for them to continue providing you with emails after emails.
Additionally, you receive the first and last name, email, and IP address, as well as the date for updating each of your leads (this means that your points were recent).
The majority of the points are from the United States, so there may be an issue with the whole process in that you may be emailing individuals about your store who aren’t in your area or who aren’t interested in it.
Inside Pennies 4 Profits
Each day, you’ll receive an Excel sheet containing 100 leads that you can save to your PC. Five pieces of information will be given in this sheet:
- First name
- Last name
- IP address
- Fresh Factor Date (Basically, it’s to prove to you that the lead is obtained recently. Not an old lead that has been used repeatedly)
In order to gain money, if you have your own Email Service Provider (ESP), you may import that list into it and send them your follow-up or promotional Emails.
If you don’t have your own ESP, you can also import the list to P4P’s CAN-SPAM compliant mailer and send emails to your leads with ease. That’s it. You will only receive these two benefits in exchange for your $30 one-time setup charge and $30 monthly membership price: Leads and an integrated mailer.
I’m sure you can see why I caution you to avoid Pennies 4 Profits by this point.
Getting Started with Pennies 4 Profits
While the sales website claims that there are only 19 spots available, you can choose a spot for a $30 sign-up fee, but you will also need to pay a $30 monthly cost.
The initial setup will cost you $30, and then there will be a $30 monthly fee as long as you utilize the program. For an email lead generation program, this looks reasonable. The program seems to be following a fair policy so far, in my opinion.
If you decide the program isn’t for you, they provide you the option to cancel your subscription; you have 24 hours to do so after paying the enrollment cost. If you don’t cancel within that time frame, you have another 24 hours until your subsequent monthly membership.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Pennies 4 Profits Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Your Emails Might Just Go To Spam
To be really honest, buying leads and contacting them with promotional emails amounts to spam. These people aren’t even remotely interested in you. Therefore, the emails’ open and conversion rates will be quite low.
Additionally, because you didn’t obtain the leads naturally, the spam filter may prevent your spam emails from ever reaching the intended recipient. It will put your emails in the spam folder. Additionally, because you are spamming individuals, your reputation will suffer in the long term.
#2 Nothing Is Known About The People Behind The Company
First of all, this platform’s originator is completely unknown to us, so I assume they are keeping something from us. Second, their website’s copyright is owned by a company called “Prospect Flow USA,” according to the bottom of the page.
However, nothing about this company can be found online when you conduct a search. Everything is incredibly shady and suspicious.
Other fraudulent businesses would even make an effort to provide further evidence, such as testimonials, while Pennies 4 Profits contains just five FAQs and no testimonials. Only a sales video with scant content, a buy button, and six questions and answers are included on their sales page.
The five frequently asked questions on the support page are exact copies of those on their sales page. They make no effort at all to support their product.
Advantages of Pennies 4 Profits
The main advantage of buying leads from these platforms is that you can acquire a lot of leads quickly, but whether these leads are qualified and useful is another matter. Other than that, there’s not much else going on with this program.
Is Pennies 4 Profits a Scam or a Legit Program?
They claimed to have over 300 joint ventures with the best Internet marketing pioneers. Additionally, the majority of the leads are from the USA and are aimed at the business opportunity and internet marketing sectors.
But surely their founder’s name and some basic information about the business should be well known if they are working with so many influential IM figures? However, they are keeping their identities and personal information a secret, which implies that they have something to cover up.
With that in mind, I would label Pennies 4 Profits as a scam and something you should definitely avoid.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is TrafficWave? Check Out This Affordable Autoresponder!
- What Is Javita? Make Money By Selling Coffee Products?
- What Is Seller Pro Academy? Is Jonny Bradley’s Course For You?
- What Is Juice Plus? Find Out More About This Money-Making Opportunity Here!
- What Is Profit Squirrel? Is Matched Betting Safe For You?
- What Is LeapVista? Is This Dropshipping Course Worth Your Time?
- What Is Elite CEOs? Can Tanner Chidester’s Program Make You Money?
- What Is Rich Dad Summit? Is This Seminar Worth Attending?
- What Is 6 Figure Affiliate Bootcamp? Is This Course Any Good?
- What Is List Leverage? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Proofread Anywhere? Make Money As A Proofreader!
- What Is Passive Income Geek? Check Out Morten Storgaard’s Course!
- What Is Parallel Profits? Can This Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Personal Capital? The Best Robo-Advisor?
- What Is PrizeRebel? Learn More About This GPT Site Here!
- What Is OfferNation? Is This GPT Worth Your Time?
- What Is Nine University? Can FBA Make You Succeed?
- What Is FBS? Check Out This Online Trading Company!
- What Is eCom Success Academy? Learn About Dropshipping Here!
- What Is Netsphere? Is This Dropshipping Course Legit? Find Out Here!
- What Is My Business Venture? Check Out This DFY Product!
- What Is Explode My Payday? Another Day, Another Scam!
- What Is Discover The Plan? Read Our Review Here!
- What Is ProfitZBuddy? Legit Or A Get Rich Quick Scheme?
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!
- What Is Sam Ovens Uplevel Consulting? Check Out Our Review!
- What Is Partner With Anthony? There Are Better Courses For You!
- What Is Click Clone Cash? Avoid This Get Rich Quick Scam!
- What Is Profit Fix Formula? Your Introduction To Sales Funnels!
- What Is 16K Swipes? Check Out Our Review!
- What Is Oxford Income Letter? It’s A NewsLetter For Trading!
- What Is Paribus? Check Out This Cash Back App!
- What Is AWOL Academy? It’s An Overly Expensive Course!
- What Is Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing? Let’s Find Out!
- What Is My Freelance Paycheck? Make $1000 Through Content Writing?
- What Is News Feed Authority? No More Paid Ads?
- What Is Ecom Beast 2.0? The Best Course On Entrepreneurship?
- What Is CEO Movement? Can You Be Successful With Mindset Training?
- What Is Freedom Formula? Make Thousands Of Dollars A Month?
- Is DMM System A Scam? Save Your Money From This Scheme!
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!