What Is Clients On Demand?
You may have heard of Russ Ruffino’s coaching program, Clients on Demand. Especially if you’re frustrated with working for cheap and demanding clients and want to focus your business on servicing a high-end clientele instead.
This program’s concept appears to be a promising one because every business owner wants to acquire all of the generous customers willing to pay more for their services.
However, this is not a course intended for beginners. In order to benefit from this program, you must be a coach or consultant with several years of expertise already.
Not to mention the fact that, while having a coaching business or career can be successful, it also necessitates a significant amount of effort. Furthermore, simply to get your foot in the door, you’ll require a lot of money.
With that in mind, the goal of this program is to educate you on how to get into the coaching industry while also attracting the right clientele.
But the question remains. Is this program just hype, or can you actually learn cutting-edge marketing tactics that can help you build your coaching business quickly? Find out everything you need to know about Clients On Demand here.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Clients On Demand in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Clients On Demand Product Review
- Name of Product: Clients On Demand
- Owner: Russ Ruffino
- Type of Product: Coaching Program
- Cost of Product: Varies from $9,000 – $50,000
- Who Is This Product Best For? People who want to be a coach/mentor.
Clients On Demand Product Summary
Clients On Demand is a business coaching curriculum that will teach you how to coach clients. This course is designed to assist current coaches in various areas and niches in converting more prospects to buyers. It will also teach you how to attract your ideal clientele and persuade them to pay your premium prices and services.
However, coaching is not for everyone. This kind of business model is ideal for individuals who are truly skilled at assisting others and who know how to effectively market themselves to their prospective clients. Furthermore, it is a very tough field to get started in.
Product Rating: 50/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Clients On Demand Background
Clients On Demand is a coaching program created by Russ Ruffino to help you grow your coaching business and identify the right clients for you.
The program requires you to deal with 40 to 50 customers per month, which allows you to charge them thousands of dollars for your services to any of their business problems or concerns online.
Apart from that, Russ will also show you how to attract clients rather than casting a wide net in search of them. Simply put, he promises to be able to assist you in developing a personal brand that draws clients like a magnet, so you don’t have to waste your time socializing and putting yourself out there at networking events.
This is supposed to help you focus on your business more rather than spending a chunk of your time promoting it.
In other words, by enrolling in this course, you are being coached into becoming a coach.
Who Is Russ Ruffino?
Russ Ruffino is the creator of Clients on Demand and one of the most well-known marketing business coaches. He has also received various accolades, including being named the 186th fastest growing firm in the United States by Inc. magazine.
Russ, like every other Internet guru you’ll come across, has a rags-to-riches story that many of you will find inspiring. Russ worked as a bartender with $500 in his pocket before starting Clients on Demand.
Inspired by other people’s success in internet marketing and social media, he began stitching together all he learned online into a $197 eBook and video course. He was pleasantly surprised when he was able to close a sale.
As a result, he decided to embark on a business journey, quitting his bartending job and dedicating himself entirely to internet marketing.
Inside Clients On Demand
According to Clients On Demand’s free presentation, there are five main things you need to do to succeed in the coaching industry.
- Use the preeminence strategy. You can provide yourself and your customers with the greatest possible experience if you run your coaching company with complete honesty and openness. In other words, it’s all about being open and honest with your coworkers about the outcomes you can deliver.
- High-end price. Charging premium charges for your services might be an excellent approach to establishing yourself as a successful coach. You must, however, understand how to frame your offers in such a manner that they appeal to your prospects. This is a huge part of what Clients On Demand teach you. Additionally, charging premium pricing can convince them that you are the finest in your field.
- Webinar promotion. This is the free training you saw where they revealed the business strategy, broke it down in simple words, and then pitched you on being a coach. That’s what webinar marketing is all about. The only thing you need to do to generate money online, according to Russ Ruffino, sends them to a high-converting landing page that captures their emails and directs them to a free webinar presentation.
- Your time is a valuable asset. You are compensated for the outcomes you produce, not for the time it takes you to get them. That’s why it’s critical to separate the two and learn how to get a lot done in a short amount of time.
- Enlist the help of a mentor. This is when Russ sells you his services and convinces you that you need him to succeed. He also shows you how to get your clients to come to you rather than you having to go out and get them.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with Clients On Demand
Clients on Demand’s pricing isn’t listed on their official website. Instead, they invite you to schedule a phone call after watching the free webinar and then tell you the fee over the phone. That makes sense because it’s marketed at such a high price that most potential customers would be turned away at first glance.
However, according to one TrustPilot review, the actual pricing appears to be between $10K and $15K. There is also an upsell called the Millionaire Alliance within. It will cost you between $30K and $50K to have access to it.
Clients On Demand Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Expensive Business Model
The course is ridiculously pricey. Not everyone can afford to spend so much money. Even if you want to become a coach under Clients On Demand’s guidance, you will have to work even harder to repay the cost of the training.
#2 Coaching Is Not For Everyone
As previously said, coaching is not a business plan for everyone. Not everyone is also willing to put themselves out there. If you’re one of the shy ones, this might not be ideal for you.
Plus, you’ll also bump into problems such as either no one is attracting clients, or the money stream is inconsistent. Most of the time, you’ll just be networking with a large number of individuals in order to persuade them to use your services
Advantages of Clients On Demand
#1 It’s A Legit Business Model
Starting a coaching business is a lucrative and legitimate endeavor. One can find tons of success with this program if they have the right skill set and a sufficient budget.
Is Clients On Demand a Scam or a Legit Program?
Clients On Demand is a reputable training program that will guide you through the process of becoming a business coach. The idea is to assist you in locating clients who are willing to pay a premium for your services.
But saying it is a lot simpler than doing it. Coaching is not a business concept that everyone should pursue if they wish to earn money passively. There is a lot of effort to be done to guarantee that your clients desire to deal with you in the future.
With that said, if you’re looking for genuine and legitimate opportunities to make money online and if you’re not scared of putting in long hours, acquiring new skills, and changing your financial situation, you might want to get into affiliate marketing.
You can generate money online while also helping others by connecting people with the items and services they require or looking for.
The best thing about affiliate marketing is you can also use your knowledge of your hobbies, passions, and interests to establish your own profitable internet business.
If this is something that interests you, check out my recommendation below.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, Affiliate Marketing is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- You can get started for Free.
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- You can create a business from virtually any product including the ones that you already buy. You are not limited to low-income or inferior products.
Affiliate Marketing can help you to…
Generate a 4-Figure Monthly Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Is Private Wealth Academy A Scam? Find Out In This Review!
- Is Life Coach School A Scam? Or A Legit Course?
- Is The Power MBA A Scam? Find Out The Truth Here!
- What Is Kindle Publishing Income? The Truth About Sophie Howard’s Course!
- Is Business Lending Blueprint A Scam? No, But It’s Pricey!
- Is The Answers Legit? Or Is This Dropshipping Course Overpriced?
- What Is The Story Sales Machine? Is Bill Mueller’s Course Legit?
- Is 14 Day Filmmaker A Scam? Or Is This The New Money-Making Opportunity For Content Creation?
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!
- What Is Affiliate Millionaire? Will This Make You Millions?
- What Is The Simple Traffic Blueprint? Legit Or Just Another Push Button Scam?
- What Is Fast Profit Jacker About? A Scam Or A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?