What Is Greedy Mentor?
The Greedy Mentor system is said to have been put up by a woman called Meaghan Harper, and the video on the system’s website leads you to believe that you may earn as much as $447 per day on total autopilot.
The Greedy Mentor System website says that all you have to do is “claim your profit account” and that revenues will begin to flow into your account right away. Is it, however, actually legitimate, and can you make money with it, or is the Greedy Mentor method a scam that will rob you of your money instead?
If you want to find out more about this program, just keep scrolling.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to Greedy Mentor in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
Greedy Mentor Product Review
- Name of Product: Greedy Mentor
- Owner: Meaghan Harper
- Type of Product: Get-Rich-Quick Scheme
- Cost of Product: $67
- Who Is This Product Best For? No one!
Greedy Mentor Product Summary
Greedy Mentor is an awful get-rich-quick scam since it offers nothing of value to anybody. The persons in charge of the scheme are the only ones who profit.
Furthermore, there are multiple red flags on their landing page and sales video that lead me to believe that this product is a scam. The fact that it’s a recycled fraud with the same sales video, bogus testimonials, and marketing strategy is the biggest warning sign.
Would I Recommend This Program: DEFINITELY NOT!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
Greedy Mentor Background
Essentially, the Greedy Mentor system presents itself as a “done-for-you” online system, with Meaghan Harper, the system’s creator, promising that it would allow you to earn a lot of money rapidly, even if you have no prior experience working online.
But I can tell you straight away that those types of claims seem a lot like a get-rich-quick scheme. The reason I say this is because, while there are genuine ways to make decent money online, none of them will generate a lot of money overnight.
Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts to earning money online. Instead, if you want to earn a lot of money, you must be willing to put in some time and work.
After working full-time online for quite some time, I can confidently state that if there were any “easy” ways to generate income online, I would have known about them by now. Plus, if there were any simple solutions, everyone would take advantage of them and no one will be stuck with minimum wage jobs by now.
Greedy Mentor is also nothing more than a repackaged version of another comparable product with the same business model. The system’s owner most likely has just changed the name in an attempt to avoid bad feedback so that he or she may continue defrauding people of their hard-earned money.
However, there are references to Meaghan Harper as the creator of both. But I have a feeling that is most likely a fictitious alias created to conceal the identity of the real persons behind it.
How Does Greedy Mentor Work?
Essentially, the Greedy Mentor method is one of those money-making schemes that makes a slew of exaggerated claims in order to dupe you into spending your money.
That’s why the video on the sales page doesn’t reveal anything about how everything works. Because if it did, you’d quickly discover that it doesn’t function at all. Instead, it just continues saying how much money you’re going to make over and again.
You’re offered the “opportunity” to obtain access for $67 after seeing the Greedy Mentor system promotional video. However, as I previously stated, if you purchase it (which I do not encourage), you will be disappointed to discover that there is no actual done-for-you method.
Instead, the entire scheme is centered on a concept known as affiliate marketing. I’d want to point out that affiliate marketing is a respectable business model in and of itself. It’s when you link individuals with the things they’re seeking on the internet in exchange for commissions.
However, rather than having an actual “product” to advertise (like with legitimate affiliate marketing), the Greedy Mentor method is really just about joining up, paying the money, and then recommending the Greedy Mentor system to others.
To be honest, even if you could make money by advertising the Greedy Mentor method to others, I wouldn’t recommend it because the individuals you recruit are unlikely to make any money and you’ll also be scamming others in a way.
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Getting Started with Greedy Mentor
At the time of writing, the program costs $67. This is due to the fact that it depends on which sales page you’ve visited and whether or not a discount has been applied. This is only the beginning because when you hand them the payment, you’ll be offered further Greedy Mentor upsells to purchase.
These upsells have nothing to do with Greedy Mentor and are most likely affiliate items of the company’s owners. You’ll pay hundreds of dollars for the upsells, and you’ll get little to nothing in return.
Greedy Mentor Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 Sells Your Personal Information
Because it states so in their consent form after you join up for their program, Greedy Mentor will be able to sell personal data, such as your name and email address.
If you provide them your email address, it will be added to a list and sold or rented to mainly spammers who will try to entice you with various get-rich-quick scams and phony make-money-online programs. This is something that you may call phishing.
You can unsubscribe from Greedy Mentor at any time, but your email address may already be in the possession of serial spammers, and it may be too late. If you sign up for this service, be aware that your inbox will be flooded with spam.
#2 Owner Does Not Exist!
Meaghan Harper is the only person we see speaking for Greedy Mentor. There’s no other information on the firm that’s conducting the program or where it’s based. But who is Meaghan Harper, exactly? The truth is she’s just a made-up person with a phony name and a stock photo of a lady paddling in a kayak.
#3 Recycled Program
Greedy Mentor is only a recycled and rebranded version of the same fraud. Their sales video may also be seen on other comparable websites.
Advantages of Greedy Mentor
None. There is not one good thing about using or signing up for this website.
Is Greedy Mentor a Scam or a Legit Program?
Greedy Mentor is definitely a scam. It includes multiple warning signs that should alert you to the fact that it is a complete scam designed to defraud you of your money while providing you with absolutely nothing in return.
Check out my recommendation below if you want to generate money online legitimately.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high-profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- What Is Market Hero? Find Out What This Is All About Here!
- What Is K Money Mastery? Make Money Through eBooks!
- What Is Moneybuildrr? Don’t Waste Your Time On This Product!
- What Is Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery? What You Need To Know About Kevin Zhang’s Course!
- What Is Last Amazon Course? Check Out This Affordable Amazon FBA Program!
- What Is Data Science Dream Job? Find Out About This Course Here!
- What Is Chris Farrell Membership? How To Make Money With This?
- What Is Amazon FBA Ninja? Can You Be Successful With This Course?
- What Is Jumpcut Academy? Check Out This Youtube Training Program!
- What Is Attraction Marketing Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is FB Academy? How To Succeed With Facebook Ads?
- What Is High Ticket Closer? Can Dan Lok Teach You To Get High Ticket Sales?
- What Is The Invincible Marketer? Does Aaron Chen Live Up To The Hype?
- What Is Wealthy Leads? Is This Course Worth Your Money?
- What Is Clients On Demand? Can You Be Successful As A Coach?
- What Is Bucketlist Bombshells? Entrepreneurship Courses To Make Women Successful?
- What Is Commission Jumpstart? Is This Affiliate Marketing Course Legit?
- What Is Ecom Freedom? Check Out This Amazon FBA Course Here!
- What Is True Trader? Legit Or Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is Shorten The Gap? Can These Courses Help You Succeed?
- What Is Buildabizonline? Check Out Ian Stewart’s Program Here!
- Gary Huang 7 Figure Seller Summit: Can You Really Make 7 Figures With This Course?
- What Is Project Next? Learn How To Launch Your Own Digital Product!
- Blog Growth Engine Review: Is This $2K Blogging Course Worth It?
- What Is Project Thunderbolt? It’s An Overpriced Course On Marketing!
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review: Stay Away From This Scam!
- What Is Local Marketing Vault? Check Out This $3,000 Course!
- What Is Funnel Hacking Secrets? Let Your Business Succeed With This Course!
- What Is eComm Clubhouse? Check Out This Dropshipping Course!
- What Is Just One Dime? The Best Amazon FBA Course?
- What Is Affiliate Bots? Check Out This Automated Affiliate Marketing!
- What Is GetUpside? The Best Cashback Platform?
- Is ClixSense A Scam? Learn How To Earn Money With This GPT Site!
- What Is Dreamstime? Make Money By Taking Photos?
- What Is Bye 9 To 5? Check Out Jordan Mackey’s Course Here!
- What Is Affiliate Beast? Check Out Deshayla Flowers’ Course Here!
- What Is BJK University? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- What Is Store Formula? Is This eCommerce Course Anything Special?
- What Is Money Press Method? Find Out In This Review!
- What Is Passion Product Formula? Check Out This Review!
- What Is Ecom Babes? Is Cortney Fletcher’s E-commerce Course Good?
- What Is Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula? Find Out Here!
- What Is John Thornhill’s Ambassador Program About? Find Out Here!
- What Is Elite Natives Academy? Worth The Money Or Overpriced?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!