Is 14 Day Filmmaker A Scam?
Back in the day, content creation was seen as more of a pastime than a viable source of money. However, thanks to rapid technological advancements, entertainment and other types of multimedia have grown substantially more sophisticated.
As a result, there has been quite a significant growth in the need for content development. People are establishing trends and becoming influencers as a result of their success in content creation.
If you’re looking to make money in the film industry or simply in content creation, then you’ve probably heard of Paul Xavier’s 14 Day Filmmaker program. If not, that’s okay. Because in this review, I will tell you all you need to know about this course and all your questions will be answered.
Is this training program a scam or a legit money-making opportunity for those aspiring to venture into content creation? Let’s find out in our review below.
The fact that you’ve taken a moment to scrutinize this product before signing up should be applauded. You’ve done yourself a huge favor. Your due diligence will save you from potentially wasting your time and money.
A good bit of research always goes a long way in the fight against online scams. Creating a sustainable full-time online business is not difficult. You just need to know where to look.
Before we proceed I’d like to let you know that I’m not linked to 14 Day Filmmaker in any sort of way and I’m not trying to sell you this product.
Instead, I’d like to show you why this program should be avoided…
14 Day Filmmaker Product Review
- Name of Product: 14 Day Filmmaker
- Owner: Paul Xavier
- Type of Product: Filmmaking Course Program
- Cost of Product: One time fee of $48
- Who Is This Product Best For? Content creators, aspiring filmmakers, anyone who is interested in video/media production.
14 Day Filmmaker Product Summary
14 Day Filmmaker is a decent video content creation training course. If you want to build a Youtube channel or start a company doing videos or anything similar, this training can be helpful for you.
However, it falls short in several elements of starting a company from the bottom up. You will only learn how to produce videos in this program and not the fundamentals of how to start a business.
Product Rating: 50/100
Would I Recommend This Program: NO!
|Recommended: Discover how you can build a Full-Time 4-Figure Monthly Income with No Previous Experience.|
14 Day Filmmaker Background
14 Day Filmmaker is a video content creation, or filmmaking, training course. This course might be beneficial to you if you want to build your own YouTube channel or start a videography business. It focuses on the fundamentals of videography, editing, and other disciplines connected to content development and creation.
Paul Xavier, the guy behind 14 Day Filmmaker, despised going to his 9 to 5 work like the rest of us. He eventually started his own video company and made advertising campaigns for a variety of companies.
He then went on to train entrepreneurs how to make their own films and videos. Through his training, he claimed to have helped four people become millionaires and a few more achieve six-figure salaries.
I have to say, he appears to be a true specialist in the fields of internet entrepreneurship and video content development.
Unlike other “gurus”, Paul avoids making overhyped or misleading claims while selling 14 Day Filmmaker and his other course, Next Level Creators. You wouldn’t realize he’s a millionaire just by looking at his Instagram or YouTube account.
Although he claims to have assisted hundreds of individuals, keep in mind that the curriculum primarily consists of video content creation instruction. It also doesn’t provide training on how to monetize or advertise your articles to increase traffic and sales.
As a result, you may need to look for other programs to supplement Paul’s training course or a course that teaches both content creation and business tactics altogether.
Who Is Paul Xavier?
Paul Xavier is a content creator and digital entrepreneur best known for his content production training courses and books.
I’m sure we’ve all heard the same backstory before where he used to have a conventional 9 to 5 job, but he finally became dissatisfied with his situation and left to pursue a career in filmmaking.
He mostly designs marketing strategies for several firms throughout his initial years as an entrepreneur. After gaining more expertise, he decided to start a training program to assist entrepreneurs and video bloggers in producing movies and films for their businesses.
He also runs a training program called Next Level Creators in addition to 14 Day Filmmaker.
Through his technique, Paul claims to have helped four people become millionaires, approximately 50 people have reached the six-figure threshold, and about 100 people make $1,000 or more on a regular basis.
However, I have no means of verifying his allegations because finding substantial proof on the internet is difficult.
Furthermore, I have also found Paul’s Youtube channel which has garnered 23K+ subscribers. Though looking at his account, he doesn’t appear to be active or regularly uploading videos. His channel has been active for two years now and so far, he only has released around 30+ videos.
Inside 14 Day Filmmaker
14 Day Filmmaker is a course that teaches you how to generate video content in 14 days. You’ll learn how to shoot videos, films, and other entertainment material in general. This is ideal for anyone interested in learning how to shoot commercials, create films, or start a YouTube channel.
But, as I previously mentioned, there is one caveat: this course is only for the purpose of creating content. There isn’t a single business marketing lesson here.
This strikes me as unusual, given the whole goal of creating video material is to generate money. However, 14 Day Filmmaker only focuses on one component of this: video creation.
I do have to say though that the training program is fairly substantial, and it will take you exactly two weeks to finish it.
The following is a list of the 14 modules included:
First Day: Fundamentals, Gear, and Camera Settings
- What you should look for when buying a camera, lenses, lights, mics, and so on
- The exact gear you should buy depending on your budget and goals
- The fundamental camera settings for quality videos
- 1-Hour Exercise: Content quiz and practicing with what you have
Day 2: Focal Lengths & Lenses
- The different types of lenses on.
- What you should look for when purchasing lenses
- Frame rate tutorials: How to get the best slow motion footage
- Getting creative with focal lengths
- 1-Hour Exercise: Focal length challenge & practice foundational camera settings
Day 3: Composition
- Ideal Video composition
- 10 primary camera angles
- Composition that evokes emotion
- Make boring things look awesome with movement
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot 10 cinematic movements & recreate 5 composition shot
Day 4: Cinematic Movements
- How to increase the quality of your videos by adding cinematic movements
- Handheld movements techniques
- Tripod movement techniques
- The different tools (steadicams, gimbals, etc.) and how to use them
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practical exercises for learning movement
Day 5: Lighting
- Fundamentals of lighting
- 10 primary camera angles
- White balance
- Split lighting
- The 3 point setup
- Color temperature
- How to get cinematic lighting in a difficult environments
- Creative lighting techniques
- 1-Hour Exercise: Practice the 3 point lighting setup
Day 6: Sound Design
- Capturing clean audio
- Professional sound design
- Finding & selecting sound effects
- 1-Hour Exercise: Downloadable practice material + practical exercises
Day 7: File Management + Intro To Editing
- Staying organized
- How to save hours editing with naming conventions and a file tree
- File storage and backup
- 1-Hour Exercise: Create your file tree, organize all content shot thus far with naming conventions & breakdown five commercials lighting setups
Day 8: Professional Editing Walkthrough
- Learn how to edit in: DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Full walkthrough of each editing software
- Choose whichever program you like!
- 1-Hour Exercise: Download the example footage and follow over-the-shoulder editing tutorial to recreate final commercial
Day 9: Intro To After Effects
- Adobe After Effects animations
- Keyframing in after effects
- Creating and using Motion Graphics templates
- Separate yourself from the crowd with motion graphics
- 1-Hour Exercise: Download practice commercial and remake all the graphics in the tutorial
Day 10: Virtual Job Shadows
- Follow Paul on live commercial sets.
- Learn how to direct talent
- Understanding both sides of the camera
- Observe their start to finish process in action.
- Commercial breakdowns: Behind the scenes of profitable video advertising
- 1-Hour Exercise: Film a creative lighting scene
Day 11: Scriptwriting & Using A Storyboard
- What is a value video?
- Basics of scriptwriting
- Keys to developing an effective storyboard
- Creative ways to get attention
- Pre-production process for planning your commercial shoots
- Watch us write a script for 14-day filmmaker
- 1-Hour Exercise: Write your first script and develop the storyboard
|Recommended: Everything Needed To Create Your Full-Time Online Business From Scratch Can Be Found Right Here|
Day 12: Shoot Your Commercial
- Day of preparation
- 7 strategies for finding on camera talent (for free)
- How to shoot mouth-watering B-roll
- Getting into state for leading the shoot and winning the day
- Things to remember, getting the shots, extra b-roll tips
- Watch us shoot the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- 1-Hour Exercise: Shoot your first commercial
Day 13: Edit Your Commercial
- How to edit interview based commercials and utilizing story in your messaging
- 8-Step editing workflow, walking you through our entire process from start to finish
- Watch them edit the 14-day filmmaker commercial
- Master your creative editing process
- 1-Hour Exercise: Edit your first commercial
Day 14: Organic Distribution
- How to setup & optimize your social media profiles for consistent content creation
- Creative ways to organically distribute video content
- Maximizing the effectiveness of every video with basic organic copywriting
- 1-Hour Exercise: Customize & prime your social media channels, release your first commercial and write your second script
Getting Started with 14 Day Filmmaker
14 Day Filmmaker will set you back $48, which is a pretty good deal considering everything you receive. This course will teach you a lot because Paul is an expert in this subject.
However, the $48 pricing is not the final price, since Paul said on the landing page that the price would be increased to $198.
We have no idea when he does it, or even whether he does it at all. For all we know, it may be a sales ploy to get you to buy the course. Though to be honest, $198 is still a pretty decent price for this course.
But bear in mind that while this course can help you get a good start in the content creation business, it’s only the first step. You’ll need to invest in video equipment to get actually get serious about the business.
We’re talking about high-end cameras that will most likely cost you thousands of dollars. Not to mention the fact that you’ll be utilizing a premium lens that’ll almost certainly be more expensive than the camera.
Furthermore, a good editing program will also set you back at least a hundred dollars. Lighting equipment would also cost you a few hundred dollars.
In the end, the cost of starting a business in this field will be a few thousand dollars. This is quite expensive, really. But the higher the quality of your equipment, the better the video quality you will be able to produce.
14 Day Filmmaker Ugly Truths Exposed!
#1 You Only Learn About Video/Filmmaking In This Course, No Business Or Marketing Strategies
The focus of the training is on content creation. You will learn how to produce high-quality video content professionally, but there are no marketing strategies or acquiring business skills included in this course.
If you want to expand your business and learn how to monetize your videos, you will need to take another course for that.
#2 No Refunds
While the course isn’t pricey, the fact that there isn’t a refund policy doesn’t help anyone. No matter how expensive a training course is, it nearly always has some type of return policy. Of course, this is not to say 14 Day Filmmaker is scamming you due to the lack of refunds. But it would almost certainly be an excellent selling point.
Advantages of 14 Day Filmmaker
#1 Extensive Training On Content Creation
Paul has an extensive background in video production, commercial filming, and other areas, so you can expect to receive excellent training in those areas here. The modules are divided into sections that cover the fundamentals before moving on to more advanced concepts. Even if you’re a total newbie, there’s a lot to learn here.
Is 14 Day Filmmaker a Scam or a Legit Program?
If you want to work as a full-time professional filmmaker, 14 Day Filmmaker is a fantastic course to take. Paul has a reputation in the profession, so you may expect some high-quality coaching from him. The main drawback to this course is that it is specifically concerned with content development.
Because it doesn’t truly teach you how to start a business or how to market and monetize your videos, you might want to enroll in another course that does.
How Do I Use The Internet to Make a Full-Time Salary?
I’m not a big fan of get-rich-quick schemes, let’s just say that I’ve been caught short a few times.
Instead, an Amazon FBA Business is my leading recommendation for people that want to build a thriving full-time online business working from home.
Here are my reasons why…
- There’s no pressure to recruit family and friends, or anyone else for that matter.
- Learn a unique method to source incredible, high profit, low-competition products that are virtually hidden from your competitors.
- You don’t need to sell hundreds of different products to create lucrative profits with this fresh, exciting business model.
An Amazon FBA business can help you to…
Generate a 5-7 Figure Salary and become financially free from the limitations of a traditional day job. You can do this in less than 12 months!
If you want to find out how I did it, Click Here!
Similar Programs To Be Aware Of:
- Is The Power MBA A Scam? Find Out The Truth Here!
- What Is Kindle Publishing Income? The Truth About Sophie Howard’s Course!
- Is Business Lending Blueprint A Scam? No, But It’s Pricey!
- Is The Answers Legit? Or Is This Dropshipping Course Overpriced?
- What Is The Story Sales Machine? Is Bill Mueller’s Course Legit?
- What Is The Simple Traffic Blueprint? Legit Or Just Another Push Button Scam?
- Savage Affiliates Review: The Truth About Franklin Hatchett’s Training Course
- What is BNB Riches? Get Rich With An Airbnb Business?
- What Is Fast Profit Jacker About? A Scam Or A Legitimate Way To Make Money Online?
- What Is Instant Guru? Find Out Everything Here!
- What Is Borrowify About? What You Need To Know Before Buying This Software!
- Is One Funnel Away Challenge A Scam? Find Out Here!
- What Is The Digital Worth Academy? Can This Coaching Program Make You Rich?
- What Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0? Learn Everything Here!
- What Is Internet Profits? What You Need To Know About Dean Holland’s Program
- What is Niche Marketing Kit? Everything You Need To Know Here!
- What Is Affilite Millionaire? Will This Make You Millions?